VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
honestly? im about the free market. If there is no photo.. no one will buy it.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
But I got this killer v3 flip. Authentic of course. It's silver. 10/10 condition. Just money order me $300, and a sheet of paper with your address. I got you covered.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sure thing Dhim, and do you include a bridge with that as well...... ;)

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I also have a 99.9% pure gold Velocity (authentic) for $887 - PayPal gift payment only. I'd post a pic, but it's stuck in my underwear right now and I can't get my Polaroid to reach back there. I'll be sending from a Nigerian address for your convenience. Previously owned by a prince. Oh - it's a little sticky tight now, but should clean up nicely after you get it.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I have some questions about the Trading Post.. because I mentioned trying to find someone to sell C*D Vape juices in small samples to me a while back, and it was taken down because of what's been going on..so I was wondering if someone could help?.. @VaporJoe @5150sick ?

I make my own e-juice now -thanks to everyone on here convincing me to do it, and I'm so glad I did.. :)

It is straight up just VG, PG, & flavor concentrate, + whatever nicotine amount you would like.

It's a dupe of a popular flavor from an online store (that used to have a local store near where I'm at), but their prices online are way too high in the store here was under charging and went out of business.

It is a strawberries & cream.. Heavy on the cream, and not too weak. It's a little medium/bold (and what I make for myself I make very bold). I could adjust the percentage of flavor if you like.. It is not done in a lab, but everything is as sterile as possible.

My problems are: I'm not sure what the rules are now about selling Vape juice, and also I just got a new Samsung Galaxy S8 phone- (I know the new phones are the S10 series, but this one was in my budget, and is wonderful compared to what I had).

So..my pictures can't be uploaded here.. because I get a message telling me they are too big.. and there is no thumbnail option. (I'm sure there is a way to figure that out, as far as editing my photos, but I just got out of the hospital, and have some fires to put out this week, so that will take a little time and research..
(I don't know if there needs to be less pixels, or if there is something else I need to edit? Honestly I've never edited photos before. So I'm a little lost there.)

When the phone is advertised, they tell you the stats, but it comes to you set so you only get half of the pixels that they advertise, so I did turn that adjustment up on a sliding scale.. to get the full pixel amount.. and the pictures are beautiful, but I can't upload them here- and even on my old Samsung Galaxy S5, where I couldn't/didn't know how to edit pictures, I couldn't upload those either at first, and then I was able to do the thumbnail option. -If sliding the scale down the other way does not work, I will have to figure out what to do.. I'm not that tech savvy on newer phones, because I only buy a new 1 when mine no longer works.

Can someone tell me if the Trading Post is working and how to use it for selling Vape juices and gear, and how I can upload pictures, when I get a message that it is too large, and when/if we can start selling things like E-juice or C*D or gear/hardware?

I also have about (10) 110mg bottles.. that are opened and tried once.. that just weren't good enough to beat out the juice I'm making for myself, that I I have been vaping for several years, and would like to make a little money back on it, if we are allowed to sell bottles that have been opened?

Im on disability, and this would be a way to get a little money in my pocket, (or my doctors pocket). I would like to start selling the juice that I duped ) flavor concentrate, and I have fresh nicotine for whatever level you would like. I could also adjust the nicotine level on the low-nicotine level e-juices I purchased (0/3/6 nic on those- but I can adjust it).. that I would like to sell that I only tried a little bit of.

*Literally, I only tried at most (4) 3ml tanks out of 1, & much less (between .5-2 3ml tanks of those big bottles.

Can I get some info- because I've not done this before. I HAVE sold on eBay a GOOD BIT..with 100% SATISFACTION..but not on here before.
Thanks! Dez

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes, the Trading Post is working. It's alive and well, as always. You'll need to edit the size of the pics in your photo editor if they're too large.

Gear can be sold in the hardware area. Juices that you bought can be sold in the ejuice area, if they're opened and some is taken out, most people would simply prefer honesty in that matter. Some sell, some don't. Coils, cotton, etc... can be sold in the accessories area.

Selling juice you made might be considered Unlisted Vendor territory.

Reactions: dez

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yes, the Trading Post is working. It's alive and well, as always. You'll need to edit the size of the pics in your photo editor if they're too large.

Gear can be sold in the hardware area. Juices that you bought can be sold in the ejuice area, if they're opened and some is taken out, most people would simply prefer honesty in that matter. Some sell, some don't. Coils, cotton, etc... can be sold in the accessories area.

Thank you! If there's anyone on here that can tell me how to post, or if there are special ways to do it- (kind of like eBay?) or how you get paid?

Or if there is a rule/Help section for that-? I haven't really had time to look around..& I would love if someone could give some advice?

Thank you! I will try to find out how to edit the size of my pictures when I get a chance.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You post a thread just like you'd post anywhere else. Look at some of the ones that are there now, you'll get a general idea. They're all set up pretty much the same way. Most everyone uses Paypal, unless they can agree to other terms. That's up to the seller and buyer.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use Tapatalk for pics and casual browsing. Never was able to upload from my phone. Just look at the different sales here and it's pretty simple. Start a post. Wtb/or WTS. List the items with pic and price and enjoy the ride. PayPal is what most use as Huck stated. Just faster and easy transaction

Reactions: dez

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
traditionally this would be unlisted vendor territory but given the current state of things i would ask @SMOKIE @Countrypami [USERGROUP=8]@VU Senior Leadership[/USERGROUP] for an updated official stance on that

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have some questions about the Trading Post.. because I mentioned trying to find someone to sell C*D Vape juices in small samples to me a while back, and it was taken down because of what's been going on..so I was wondering if someone could help?.. @VaporJoe @5150sick ?

I make my own e-juice now -thanks to everyone on here convincing me to do it, and I'm so glad I did.. :)

It is straight up just VG, PG, & flavor concentrate, + whatever nicotine amount you would like.

It's a dupe of a popular flavor from an online store (that used to have a local store near where I'm at), but their prices online are way too high in the store here was under charging and went out of business.

It is a strawberries & cream.. Heavy on the cream, and not too weak. It's a little medium/bold (and what I make for myself I make very bold). I could adjust the percentage of flavor if you like.. It is not done in a lab, but everything is as sterile as possible.

My problems are: I'm not sure what the rules are now about selling Vape juice, and also I just got a new Samsung Galaxy S8 phone- (I know the new phones are the S10 series, but this one was in my budget, and is wonderful compared to what I had).

So..my pictures can't be uploaded here.. because I get a message telling me they are too big.. and there is no thumbnail option. (I'm sure there is a way to figure that out, as far as editing my photos, but I just got out of the hospital, and have some fires to put out this week, so that will take a little time and research..
(I don't know if there needs to be less pixels, or if there is something else I need to edit? Honestly I've never edited photos before. So I'm a little lost there.)

When the phone is advertised, they tell you the stats, but it comes to you set so you only get half of the pixels that they advertise, so I did turn that adjustment up on a sliding scale.. to get the full pixel amount.. and the pictures are beautiful, but I can't upload them here- and even on my old Samsung Galaxy S5, where I couldn't/didn't know how to edit pictures, I couldn't upload those either at first, and then I was able to do the thumbnail option. -If sliding the scale down the other way does not work, I will have to figure out what to do.. I'm not that tech savvy on newer phones, because I only buy a new 1 when mine no longer works.

Can someone tell me if the Trading Post is working and how to use it for selling Vape juices and gear, and how I can upload pictures, when I get a message that it is too large, and when/if we can start selling things like E-juice or C*D or gear/hardware?

I also have about (10) 110mg bottles.. that are opened and tried once.. that just weren't good enough to beat out the juice I'm making for myself, that I I have been vaping for several years, and would like to make a little money back on it, if we are allowed to sell bottles that have been opened?

Im on disability, and this would be a way to get a little money in my pocket, (or my doctors pocket). I would like to start selling the juice that I duped ) flavor concentrate, and I have fresh nicotine for whatever level you would like. I could also adjust the nicotine level on the low-nicotine level e-juices I purchased (0/3/6 nic on those- but I can adjust it).. that I would like to sell that I only tried a little bit of.

*Literally, I only tried at most (4) 3ml tanks out of 1, & much less (between .5-2 3ml tanks of those big bottles.

Can I get some info- because I've not done this before. I HAVE sold on eBay a GOOD BIT..with 100% SATISFACTION..but not on here before.
Thanks! Dez
traditionally this would be unlisted vendor territory but given the current state of things i would ask @SMOKIE @Countrypami [USERGROUP=8]@VU Senior Leadership[/USERGROUP] for an updated official stance on that
@dez As you were previously told, we will not be allowing the sale of private made CBD liquids in the forum.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I use Tapatalk for pics and casual browsing. Never was able to upload from my phone. Just look at the different sales here and it's pretty simple. Start a post. Wtb/or WTS. List the items with pic and price and enjoy the ride. PayPal is what most use as Huck stated. Just faster and easy transaction
Thank you

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@dez As you were previously told, we will not be allowing the sale of private made CBD liquids in the forum.
I'm not trying to sell privately made CBD liquids.
I was just talking about REGULAR vape E-juices, and some other items listed below.
1. I do have some CBD sublingual oil that have been opened.. that I would like to not lose all of my money on, but that's not that big of a deal. This is why I am asking the rules..
I'm mostly just asking about regular vape juice that's homemade, or store purchased that's been opened..& I could adjust/add nic levels on them.

I'm not asking about anything with C*D vape right now.

That's why I was asking for more rules, because I had put up a post that was taken down.. when I was seeing if other people would want to sell to me- CBD vape juice samples, so I could see which one worked for me, but I am just trying to sell regular opened bottle C*D sublingual oil, or homemade or store- bought but opened, regular e-juice for vaping, and a little bit of gear.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It would be good if my entire link was read, or at least the entire questions .. because the pieces picked and quoted, are not what I was asking about it at all.. just part of the background of why I needed to ask questions about other things. I was not asking about CBD e-juice at all.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It would be good if my entire link was read, or at least the entire questions .. because the pieces picked and quoted, are not what I was asking about it at all.. just part of the background of why I needed to ask questions about other things. I was not asking about CBD e-juice at all.
@Huckleberried had already answered your other questions. You can sell store bought juice in the Trading Post juice sub. However, folks don't normally buy open juice. As for the pics, you'll need to upload them to something like imgur and resize them down to 1000x1000 or smaller.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Can we have a bare minimum requirement to have all for sale posts to include a PHOTO and of course a PRICE? Thanks!
Either things changed or my memory‘s crap, because I’d swear those used to be the rules?

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@Huckleberried had already answered your other questions. You can sell store bought juice in the Trading Post juice sub. However, folks don't normally buy open juice. As for the pics, you'll need to upload them to something like imgur and resize them down to 1000x1000 or smaller.
Ok..thanks!

VU Sponsors