Become a Patron!

Some odds and ends for sale. Nice older Red Sky Mod too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I can no longer get the power I want from my mech's and unregulated devices, besides I simply have too much stuff. So, with the exception of just a few things I am looking for new homes for these. All prices include shipping to the CONUS and if you have any questions or want other pictures just send me a pm. All of my items are in very good condition and if there is something "off" about any of them I will list it.
Paypal with no mention of e-cig stuff. We all know the drill :) I have references on ECF and REF

1. Red Sky Mod Destroyer DNA 12 ( SOLD ) ( inset tank ) This is a older RSM Destroyer but in very nice condition. It will only take RDA/RBA's or tanks that are 20mm or less. I have a igo-L base with a patriot clone top cap I will include and also the black Octopus ( with a extra silver top cap ) I may have another RDA that will fit and I will include that also and I will toss in the Igo-L top cap too. The patriot cap has a 5/64 air hole. There is a dial on the bottom of the mod that you turn to adjust . This is quite small and fits nicely in my hand. Just not quite enough power for me. I have done 0.8 ohms. If you are looking to go lower than that I would suggest sending Brian a email over at Red Sky Mods and ask him as I truly do not know how low you can go with it. $135

2. H-Cigar black and copper Stingray clone. Works well although the bottom button acts a little weird once in awhile. If I take it part and wipe it down it is fine again. I actually have a second firing switch for it that I got from OriginVape so you can have that too and play around with them. I think they both work about the same. $35

3. Kraken clone. I am pretty sure this too is a H-cigar the quality is very nice. I did just get a new brass sleeve for it but you can have the old one also $20

4. The Bolt, ( SOLD ) nothing special here ( although it is indestructible ) :) Takes a 18490/18500 battery $12 it's a good little backup mech.

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
A never mind whoops post :)

Last edited:

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What happened to 3, 6 & 7? :)

I'd like to take 5 & 8 as an intro to mechs... any chance they come with batteries? I've been mainly using box mods recently. What other stuff do you have? Perhaps I should wait until you list them - either way, dibs on the Bolt & Sentinel :)

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I had this list posted on REF and when I copied and pasted I took out the ones that had sold and forgot to update the number LOL and I can't find the damn edit button ha ha. And I am sorry, I do not have any extra batteries :( but for what I am selling them for, well, the prices are pretty good,or at least I think they are. I try to price things low for others when I no longer am using them. I'm not out to make a buck here, honest. Bolt and Sentinel are both good intro devices and the fire button on the sentinel is very nice and smooth. The only other thing I may list is my Sigelei 20watt as I have a 50watt device coming. I already posted up my provari in another thread. Oh for god's sakes. I just found the edit button. Geeze I need to sleep I think.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
@bystander I'm not sure yet. Probably in the $60 area. Did you want the Bolt and the Seni ?

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure if I'm ready to jump into RBAs/RDAs... you can use regular tanks on mechs, right?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Ah, I remember that Red Sky mod of yours. It's a beauty and you've taken good care of it too. :)

GLWTS!! + *hugs*

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Thanks CaFF. Actually that is a different one :) But I do take care of my items, yes.

ChaseCorp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you take 15 with shipping for the kracken?

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Meet you halfway $17.50 This was not a FT clone. Plus I did just buy the new brass sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors