nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WAG JUICE
Watermelon Candy 2%
Apple 3%
Grape 12%
  • This is an amazing wagalicious flavor.

ORANGE CREAM
Orange Cream 7%
Vanilla Swirl 7%
  • A pleasant orange vanilla cream flavor.

PINKIE BURST
edit: removed this recipe due to the fact that I found one that was identical.

RAINBOW WATER
Rainbow Drops 13%
Watermelon Candy 8%
  • If a rainbow had water, I think it would be pretty close to this.

*all TFA concentrates, sweetner (EM) optional

Last edited:

shaunnadan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
WAG JUICE
Watermelon 2%
Apple 3%
Grape 12%

ORANGE CREAM
Orange Cream 7%
Vanilla Swirl 7%

PINKIE BURST
Strawberry 8%
Watermelon 6%
Vanilla Swirl 4%

RAINBOW WATER
Rainbow Drops 13%
Watermelon 8%

the wag juice sounds interesting... is that TFA watermelon Candy ?

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you get plastic taste with grape. Haven't had any luck whats good grape.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Do you get plastic taste with grape. Haven't had any luck whats good grape.

FW Grape tastes like Grape Soda to me, no plastic I can detect.
Just wonder if it's one of those flavors that should be kept in glass, maybe the plastic is leaching into the flavoring.

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FW Grape tastes like Grape Soda to me, no plastic I can detect.
Just wonder if it's one of those flavors that should be kept in glass, maybe the plastic is leaching into the flavoring.
Thank you for info grape fw is one had problem with. Who knows. Grape soda fw is pretty good but limited recipes.

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup, pretty much just a stand alone flavor unfortunately.
I have a recipe grape soda fw, grape fw, and salt water tafty. If I remember it turned out pretty good. And I made it without salt water taffy replaced with tart and sweet fw think that one had the plastic going on. Out of grape soda so haven't tried again. Kept good notes and labeled bottles still messed up. Tasted flavors still could not figure what was what. No big deal not like they where 20 dollar 30mls.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a recipe grape soda fw, grape fw, and salt water tafty. If I remember it turned out pretty good. And I made it without salt water taffy replaced with tart and sweet fw think that one had the plastic going on. Out of grape soda so haven't tried again. Kept good notes and labeled bottles still messed up. Tasted flavors still could not figure what was what. No big deal not like they where 20 dollar 30mls.

Have you tried using just the Grape stand alone to see if it's the culprit?

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have you tried using just the Grape stand alone to see if it's the culprit?
No that flavor is kick ass. I mixed it with watermelon candy, watermelon, sour, sweetener. Turned out pretty good. I got a crazy grape from local shop it was free but sucked plastic. Ordered long time ago sweet tart and plastic even felt like it was coating my tongue with something and I sat on them for a little bit. So maybe its combination of grape, sweet and tart, or salt water taffy. Could be flavors are producing it when mixed together. Now they make a sweet tarts the stuff I used was sweet and tart they listed them as different flavors. Thank you for your info you got me wanting to order grape soda.

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WAG JUICE
Watermelon Candy 2%
Apple 3%
Grape 12%

ORANGE CREAM
Orange Cream 7%
Vanilla Swirl 7%

PINKIE BURST

RAINBOW WATER
Rainbow Drops 13%
Watermelon Candy 8%

I have a problem with the rainbow drops. I use just 1 drop per 10ml. I get a very strange taste on the inhale. I'm almost afraid to try it at a higher percentage

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a problem with the rainbow drops. I use just 1 drop per 10ml. I get a very strange taste on the inhale. I'm almost afraid to try it at a higher percentage

Thanks for sharing theses recipes and the info. I stay with the stuff five and six plus flavors sometimes just over kill. Rainbow drops are supposed to be skittles I think they missed it on that one. Probably be better to try and reproduce it on your own. Would you have a strawberry whip recipe (like strawberry cool whip).

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for sharing theses recipes and the info. I stay with the stuff five and six plus flavors sometimes just over kill. Rainbow drops are supposed to be skittles I think they missed it on that one. Probably be better to try and reproduce it on your own. Would you have a strawberry whip recipe (like strawberry cool whip).
Yeah, i don't know what the initial hit they intended for rainbow drops, but its off. When I bought it, I was actually debating between TFA and Flavor West. I'm thinking I should have gotten FW. Or maybe I didn't steep it enough? I've had very good luck with TFA and love most of their flavors. I can usually make and vape without having to steep for several weeks like Inawera. The down side is that they're not as potent as INA.

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, i don't know what the initial hit they intended for rainbow drops, but its off. When I bought it, I was actually debating between TFA and Flavor West. I'm thinking I should have gotten FW. Or maybe I didn't steep it enough? I've had very good luck with TFA and love most of their flavors. I can usually make and vape without having to steep for several weeks like Inawera. The down side is that they're not as potent as INA.

I like inawara wish they had more flavors. They cost alittle more but you get what you pay for. I stay away from FW unless its something I need. FW red soda with vanilla bean ice cream I substitute with vanilla ice cream. Dont like vanilla bean anyway recipe is banging. You my already know but candies and fruits you can do straight up. Bakeries take alittle time custards you have to sit on them forever if you want the best blend. I dont liks custards I dont mind sitting on a mix and I dont like shake vape guess iam weird.

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like inawara wish they had more flavors. They cost alittle more but you get what you pay for. I stay away from FW unless its something I need. FW red soda with vanilla bean ice cream I substitute with vanilla ice cream. Dont like vanilla bean anyway recipe is banging. You my already know but candies and fruits you can do straight up. Bakeries take alittle time custards you have to sit on them forever if you want the best blend. I dont liks custards I dont mind sitting on a mix and I dont like shake vape guess iam weird.
I'm definitely a shake and vape kinda person. Probably cause I can be too lazy to make juice every day lol

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm definitely a shake and vape kinda person. Probably cause I can be too lazy to make juice every day lol

Hit the like button for you saying your lazy. But I dont shake and vape anything. I like to have a couple of days on my juice. Tty and have alittle put back.

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hit the like button for you saying your lazy. But I dont shake and vape anything. I like to have a couple of days on my juice. Tty and have alittle put back.
Yeah, there's a few I've tested as shake and vape but had to let sit for a couple days. INA banana recipes is a perfect example. Its too overbearing initially, even at a lower %

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WAG JUICE
Watermelon Candy 2%
Apple 3%
Grape 12%

ORANGE CREAM
Orange Cream 7%
Vanilla Swirl 7%

PINKIE BURST

RAINBOW WATER
Rainbow Drops 13%
Watermelon Candy 8%

I have made the WAG juice several times now, or at least my adaptation of it (max VG), which goes like this:

2.5% FA Fuji Apple
6.5% TFA Grape Candy
4% FA Red Summer (Watermelon)

I have to say, the combinations of flavors is very nice!
Thanks for the inspiration. :cheers:

VU Sponsors