Become a Patron!

Sore Throat constantly out of nowhere?

I've been vaping a little over 4 years now. Never had issues with vape juice brands or anything of the similar. Out of nowhere about 3 weeks ago, I've had a constant sore throat from vaping. No matter the VG/PG, I've completely stopped sub ohm vaping (going from a Smok T-Storm / Smok TFV16 to a Suorin air. Still no change, constant sore throat. Anyone ever have this issue?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I make a juice that is really good, but I can’t vape it on my regular set up at 150w... makes my throat hurt and I get a nasty sore throat for a day or so and longer if I continually vape it...

No issues with it when I vape it in my billetbox at 27w, no sore throat, nada.

Not saying it’s your juice or how you vape... but it’s your juice and how you vape . I jest

Its definitely my juice and the way I vape, now what in that specific juice causes this? No idea, just vape it in the BB and all is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only thing I can say is juice like Don. Many commercial juices make my mouth and or throat irritated. Some very badly. And it takes over a day to go away after stopping using the offending juice.

this was why I went to 100% DIY about 5 years ago.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Why do you attribute the sore throat to vaping? Just curious.

Don: I have went completely off sub ohm vaping, i am currently using a suorin air which is pretty much meant for salt nic but i am using 3mg in it for the super small hits and still getting it.

Nadalama: Well I noticed when wasn't doing it "working" or doing something else and not vaping my throat was better.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
go back to a juice you used before you started having the problem?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I’m gonna say juice, too. The body and taste buds change all the time. Like this.....I used to be able to vape TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, no problem. Then, out of no where, I became a pepper taster(which is common with this flavor). Maybe change profiles for a while? Or.....vape flavorless and see if that bothers you. If it doesn’t, then it’s obviously a flavor that’s bothering you.

VU Sponsors