Become a Patron!

Sourcemore x VOOPOO Argus A Kit Giveaway - 7/18

Miller SM

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey folks,

What is the great news today? Sourcemore brings you the excellent vape kit - VOOPOO Argus A Kit

Argus A Kit is the first pod with dual-zone display design. It is powered by a built-in 1100mAh battery with 30W max. It features wattage responded animation that supports supper/power/ECO mode to bring you satisfying vaping. It also has device on/off slider design, screen & light on/off design, wise usage tracking, wattage range/motor vibration reminder. Included with Argus Top Filled 3X upgraded Cartridge of 3ml capacity, it can bring you smooth and intense taste. It is also compatible with Argus Empty Pod Cartridge/ITO Coil. Just get it.

Would you like to enjoy vaping with this wonderful Argus A Kit? Just join this game, you may catch an opportunity to win it. A lucky dog can be you!!!

To enter:
1. How often do you search on Google for content related to vaping now?
2. Are there any VOOPOO products that you would like to have but Sourcemore doesn't sell?
3. What products from other brands do you like? (Reply with the link from Sourcemore.com)

Note:
1. One winner will be picked by random.org on July 19th, 2024.
2. You must be over 21.
3. Number your entry, for instance: #Post1
4. Max 3 replies for each member.
5. If a winner is unable to claim a prize due to unforeseen circumstances, we would choose another winner for the contest.

hunterws

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Miller SM What's the status for shipping to APO/FPO addresses?
Hi Mac,
Not going to pretend I'm in the know about shipping to apo/fpo addresses, but there are re-mailing services for people in such circumstances. I did a quick search and even found a 'free' (still some fees) service that seems reasonable. As well, I imagine there are others out there in competition/pricing.
Those addresses are tricky and it must be a security measure to make deliveries harder / more controlled.
*shrug*

EDIT: it is a security issue, as you can see here;

Attachments

• 123.JPG
    123.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 3

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Mac,
Not going to pretend I'm in the know about shipping to apo/fpo addresses, but there are re-mailing services for people in such circumstances. I did a quick search and even found a 'free' (still some fees) service that seems reasonable. As well, I imagine there are others out there in competition/pricing.
Those addresses are tricky and it must be a security measure to make deliveries harder / more controlled.
*shrug*

EDIT: it is a security issue, as you can see here;
I used shipitapo a couple times years ago. Wasn't cheap and the cost has gone up. Then there is the added delay to get it resent and finally delivered. Not worth the hassles and cost to me.
Winning a prize means FREE. Why should anyone pay a fee of any kind when winning a prize?
Most of the things sent from the China companies to the States usually end up getting delivered to the destination by USPS - that means it can go to APO/FPO addresses.
Part of the problem is that a lot of the computer drop down menus for shipping info don't have the APO/FPO info in them. They don't recognize FPO as a city and no option under state for AE or AP.

Not blaming @Miller SM for the situation as he's not in the shipping department but he does need to push on those others that can make the fix.
There are other companies that do it with no issues.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
2-3 times a month

Seeing eye

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not going to pretend
I used shipitapo a couple times years ago
If you have time to watch how sourcemore determines the winner of the competition, you will see the light.
She wanders through all the participants’ profiles, looks at everyone’s location and chooses the best option for delivering the prize.
There is no honesty or randomness here!
I've been following her for a long time.
This applies not only to this forum, but also to others like it.

Miller SM

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you have time to watch how sourcemore determines the winner of the competition, you will see the light.
She wanders through all the participants’ profiles, looks at everyone’s location and chooses the best option for delivering the prize.
There is no honesty or randomness here!
I've been following her for a long time.
This applies not only to this forum, but also to others like it.
Hi friend,

Thank you for the message. We through the contestants' profiles to avoid multiple awards to the same person and to maintain fairness to other participants. Prizes will not be distributed based on the location of the participants. Please rest assured.

VU Sponsors