Become a Patron!

Spencer Pearson newbie to the forum

spencerpearson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey every one i wanted to tell you about myself. i am 30yrs old and a blacksmith by trade. i have been married for 10yrs and have to little girls 6 and 7. i live in mississippi. and started a vaporizer youtube review page. and want to post the link here but worried about breaking the rules. so if you know the answer to the ? then please let me know. i want to link the forum to my youtube page as well. i have been using vapes for a while off and on. and am going to go vape only and stop smoking cigs. now that i have learned enough about building and moding to get me started. i have a bunch off stuff coming to me from companys and hope i can help with the new to come things as i get them.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground!

Go ahead and post your links as long as you get them in the right place no problems.

And adding a link to the Vaping Underground is just fine as well!

On a personal note, blacksmithing has always fascinated me.

That being said, let us know when you have made a 100 watt plus mod using your forge, hammer and anvil.

I will be first in line to get one!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Greetings and welcome.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU, good to have you here.
I have a couple of friends that do blacksmithing as hobbies.
I'm also a member of a group that teaches blacksmithing to youth each summer, it's fun to watch them.

spencerpearson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAzd3oYloBlWq5SOjee_E2Q

https://www.facebook.com/christian.s.pearson

i dont know were to put these links to me but i am happy to here that i can in the right places.
and i make things from tripods to go over the camp fire to hold 300lb pots to cable patterned weld knifes. and eatery ware.
i do plan to make a box mod set up from blacksmithing.lol.. and the day i find how to use the hammer and anvil to vape on i will let you know uncleRJ..
Maybe a mini metal one. cause my anvile is a peterwright 200lb wrought iron. and i make my hammers and tool.

VU Sponsors