Become a Patron!

Squid Industries Double Barrel v4

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone have an opinion or experience with this newest addition to the squid industry line of regulated devices?

I watched a YouTube review re the DBv4- it has a lovely color screen, but the mod looks quite a bit larger than v3. The reviewer (wrongly) claimed that the version 4 has a DNA250C chip. I didn't see that on any sites that had/have it for sale.

Anyone have input? It'd be the first cheap NEW mod with a DNA250C

I wanted to get a new regulated device after a bit of bad luck purchasing some used ones..but I digress, that's another matter altogether.

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AGREED. Does it look alot larger than v3? I like the squared look, but the review didn't show much (aside from the screen)

cmccarthy7128

Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
I have one, I like it. It's much lighter . Only one color( black) it's lighter. It's a great mod. Anything built by Squid is going to be high quality.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk

SessionDrummer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got the v 4.0, and it is roughly the same size, feels quite a bit lighter, and the new display does step up the game quite a bit.

20210925_053737.jpg

20210925_054208.jpg
20210925_054218.jpg20210925_054828.jpg

Attachments

• 20210925_054208.jpg
    20210925_054208.jpg
    621.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 20210925_054731.jpg
    20210925_054731.jpg
    472.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one, I like it. It's much lighter . Only one color( black) it's lighter. It's a great mod. Anything built by Squid is going to be high quality.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk
Aircraft aluminum, nice!
And idk where to order one from "reputable" source. I placed an order and after no progress in 2-3 weeks I was issued a refund.

Not many vendors i found that have it in stock. Alot of merchandise isn't making it from point a to point b in America- Pandemic affected deliveries big time

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Alot of merchandise isn't making it from point a to point b in America- Pandemic affected deliveries big time
You may find too, a shipping ban in America might have some effect on transporting product/s. Buy from private individuals, don't mention vaping in transportation/logistics/financials to help "work around" that ban.

"I'm buying mixed electronics components/flashlights needing parts from Mr/s. Joe/Jane Smith." You might also not even mention anything of what you're buying. You might be getting condoms, fishing gear, socks. It doesn't matter what, no one really needs to know.

If the post service has any suspicion they'll x-ray. So long as it doesn't appear a bomb it ought to go on through. So shippers, pack well, snugly. No rattling, less likelihood of drawing unwarranted attention.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors