Become a Patron!

Squid Squad pod

hawkwind5usa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not a professional reviewer but I can give my honest opinion on the Squid Squad. They got almost everything wrong on this device.The 510 drip tip can't be changed out, when I remove the tank from the device the bottom is often loose getting a small amount of juice in the bottom and the fill plug is not made very durable. It has very thin ears to pull the plug out. They put the charge port on the bottom, all that real estate why did you choose the bottom?
The device doesn't come with a replacement glass or replacement plug.
I opted for the RBA device because I was tired of hunting for replacement coils.Boy is this RBA a PIA to wick ! The ports are very tiny so here you are trying to shove a wick in with tweezers that barely fit the hole. I get a whole 2 days on the cotton before it needs replaced.
The good things about this device are few. The finish(paint) is durable and the draw is adjustable from a tight draw to a nice airy almost mtl draw. It holds well in the hand and stands up when not in use.
The price is over what this device is worth ! $25 would make it a better pill to swallow but $50! Come on there are better choices for less than that.Squid Industries must be relying on their past devices to try and push this on the consumer.
Bottom line on this device is look elsewhere.
I wont be buying another one and don't recommend it.

VU Sponsors