Become a Patron!

Squonk mod with plastic bottle

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can you be a bit more specific on what you're looking for? Or is a plastic bottle your only criteria? Some mods can use a bunch of different bottles.

Mech, regulated, single battery, dual battery, what level of power you want etc? :)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh man too many to think of. Desire Cut squonk, Aegis squonk, there's Lost Vape dna75c squonks.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you're wanting plastic and not silicone bottles. Most people want silicone as they're easier to squeeze. I'm not completely sure if the Aegis bottle is plastic or not. If you want plastic I recommend highly the Pico squeeze v1. It's not a regulated mod though. But the Pico squeeze v2 is if you can do silicone.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I gotcha. Pico squeeze v1. Hard to find and damn if I didn't just sell 3.bad timing. Man trying to think of regulated mods with plastic bottles.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I generally prefer plastic bottles myself. OR silicone bottles that are thicker. Like in the Lost Vape Drone. I'm not big on super squishy bottles.

The Stentorian Ram comes with plastic bottles, but that's a mech box. The Defiant Designs DS also comes with plastic bottles, but is not in great supply now and is also a mech box. Actually the Ram is not in great supply anymore either anyway.

If you want 100 watts out of a single battery regulated mod you need a 20700 at least with 21700 being much better. Although I wouldn't vape any single battery mod at the top of it's wattage rating all the time.

You may wind up with a mod that comes with silicone bottles, but is compatible with other aftermarket plastic bottles and buying them separately.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Coppervapes come with plastic bottles but are mechanical. Sorry not sure what regulated ones use plastic bottles. I seem inclined to mostly use mechanical mods.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The Athena comes with both plastic and silicone, but is a mech.

The Geekvape Gbox is the only one I can think of that does 100w+ and comes stock with a plastic bottle. You will likely have to just buy a mod you like and replace the stock bottle with one you like better.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Athena comes with both plastic and silicone, but is a mech.

Funny enough too, I pulled the plastic one out and used the silicone. Still getting used it being really soft. The silicone for the Thunder Head Creations "Thunder Storm" mod is a bit more sturdy, probably thicker.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Funny enough too, I pulled the plastic one out and used the silicone. Still getting used it being really soft. The silicone for the Thunder Head Creations "Thunder Storm" mod is a bit more sturdy, probably thicker.
I like the Thunder Storm bottles, they hit the sweet spot for me on firmness. They are very similar to the silicone Lost Vape bottles. The Athena silicone bottles were a little to squishy for my needs, but the plastic ones are super stiff. They really went extreme on both ends of the scale on those ones.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hcigar vt inbox. An affordable dna 75 mod. Version 1 has a plastic bottle. Now the innokin liftbox has a glass bottle. It is a siphon squonk. I have one and there is a bit of a curve to overcome. It is semi-regulated.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hcigar vt inbox. An affordable dna 75 mod. Version 1 has a plastic bottle. Now the innokin liftbox has a glass bottle. It is a siphon squonk. I have one and there is a bit of a curve to overcome. It is semi-regulated.
The siphon is an interesting mod. It works like a dream for MTL. But it doesn't do so hot with anything else I tried on it. Very cool idea behind it though. I keep one just in case I get into MTL vaping.

VU Sponsors