Become a Patron!

Squonk mods

james11elliott

Member For 1 Year
I'm looking at getting a squonk mod I just got my drop solo today been looking at the pulse 80 watt I like that u can run 18650 or 21700 what's a good squonk mod out there besides the pulse I want something that I can run bigger battery if I wanted to

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
A lot of people are seriously loving the DovPo Topside since it was released

It's what I'd go for if I was in the market for a regulated squonker

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm looking at getting a squonk mod I just got my drop solo today been looking at the pulse 80 watt I like that u can run 18650 or 21700 what's a good squonk mod out there besides the pulse I want something that I can run bigger battery if I wanted to

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
I have a couple pulse BFs (20700 mech squonkers) for sale and a dual 18650 Nikola Niagara squonker over in the trading post.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-wtt-aspex-performance-coils.434798/

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Niagra is an excellent entry-level, with the best price yer likely to find "nearby".

The Topside is getting rave-reviews from everyone, and a dual-cell is supposedly being released Real Soon Now - and you'd invest twice the price for that Niagra offer.

You can't go wrong for $35, plus RDA, shipped to yer door from nearby. (I've spent over $10 more and been enraged when Brand New dies a few months later)

VU Sponsors