Become a Patron!

Squonks Cantaloupe & Ice Cream

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream with juicy, refreshing Cantaloupe.

Melon Cantaloupe(FA) 4%
Sweet Cream(CAP) 2.25%
Vienna Cream(FA) 1.5%
Fresh Cream(FA) .5%
Vanilla Classic(FA) .5%
(2mg-30PG/70/VG)
Give it at least 5 days to steep with a good daily shake.

Edited revised version.
Here's my revised version. Smoother, creamier and more refreshing.
Cantaloupe(FA) 4%
Vienna Cream(FA) 2%
Fresh Cream(FA) 1%
Sweet Cream(CAP) 1%
Vanilla Classic(FA) 1%

Re-revised:
Give it at least a week to steep.
Cantaloupe(FA) 4%
VBIC(CAP) 5%
Sweet Cream(CAP) 2%
Vanilla Classic(FA) .5%

Last edited:

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here's an off topic goof that really must be tried to be believed.

IRL, if you eat cantaloupe with raspberry sherbet, it tastes just like ... wait a minute, this would be a great guessing game. Nah, an off-topic post in recipes ain't the place for games. It tastes just like bubble gum. Fascinating and disgusting! I Since I don't care fro fruit vapes myself, I don't imagine I'll be mixing it up but would love to hear if anyone is foolish enough to give it a go.

I'f I'm ever tempted, I'll also try your recipe, Squonk. Thank you for sharing!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's my revised version. Smoother, creamier and more refreshing.
Cantaloupe(FA) 4%
Vienna Cream(FA) 2%
Fresh Cream(FA) 1%
Sweet Cream(CAP) 1%
Vanilla Classic(FA) 1%

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'll give this a try! Although, I might add some TPA Koolada, for the ice.

Thanks for posting!

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you think a good sub for the cap Sweet cream would be? The only flavor I don't have! This seems right up my alley!

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you think a good sub for the cap Sweet cream would be? The only flavor I don't have! This seems right up my alley!

It should still be good without it. If I can recall without looking at my notes, my first 4 or 5 versions didn't have sweet cream. I really like Caps sweet cream because it really brings the sweetness that FA fresh cream lacks.

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks man I was just sitting down to figure out what to mix this weekend and this has been thrown into the mix!

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is it safe to assume that your latest version is your favorite?

Thanks for the recipes btw! :)

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love how you kept all three up there though!! I really like cantaloupe and itd be a good background flavor to kick up other fruits too I would think....maybe add a mellowness....Cantaloupe on the next order thanks for this....Definitely got some ice cream recipe wheels turnin haha

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love how you kept all three up there though!! I really like cantaloupe and itd be a good background flavor to kick up other fruits too I would think....maybe add a mellowness....Cantaloupe on the next order thanks for this....Definitely got some ice cream recipe wheels turnin haha
The last one I posted is where I'm stopping. I made soooooooooooo many versions and I feel the last one is spot on for my taste. My son was just down for spring break and I couldn't get him to hand it back to me. I should note it's a long steeper(8-10 days)

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
whats it taste like w/o steep, just curious
edit i mean too strong too light or what

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like un-steeped juice.:p (I'm such a smart ass)
It's good, but gets creamier and smooth with a longer steep.
O sorry I thought you meant the cantaloupe is a flavor that needs steeping not the recipe!! haha I would love some shake and vape cantaloupe stuff just wondering if that one is a tougher one to work with...

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
O sorry I thought you meant the cantaloupe is a flavor that needs steeping not the recipe!! haha I would love some shake and vape cantaloupe stuff just wondering if that one is a tougher one to work with...
FA Cantaloupe is not a long steeper at all. It's the creams that need time.

sclobernocker47

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks good. You know how I feel about CAP VBIC! Don't have sweet cream though. Authough I'm sure one of my jillion other creams will sub.

I actually made something I call Melon Milk that'd somewhat similar. No IC though :O

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I say can't wait to submit my next order. I think I need to get some sweet cream and vbic. It's funny I've been vaping of version of this without the sweet cream/vbic and I have marshmallow FA in mine

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds awesome, the only sub I will try is with FA vanilla Tahiti

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, I like the idea of Vanilla Tahiti also ... I might have to try both vanillas.

You know I wanted to mix this up a while back but didn't because of it's long ( to me, whom has little patience ) recommended steep time but if I had just gone ahead and made it then, it would be ready by now. :oops:

So now instead of vaping it happily, I sit here whining 'cause I ain't got any ... :mad:

VU Sponsors