Become a Patron!

SS's Halloween Mistake

SouthernShine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been working for a little while now to start my own brand of liquids. While I only have around 5-6 flavors and some I wish to keep secret I would like to share some with the fine folks here at VU in the hopes of getting some feedback and suggestions. For those of you wishing to know what SS stands for, it means Southern Shine.

The first Flavor I am going to release is what I call Halloween Mistake, in the light of Halloween having just passed. This flavor is a strong Chocolate flavor with a hint of Hazelnut.

SS's Halloween Mistake:
3% FA - Chocolate
1% FA - Cocoa
1% FW - Hazelnut

For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

Please let me hear some feedback, Ill take anything from your thoughts on the juice to why I shouldn't use high percentages. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

SouthernShine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I won't be critical. The only thing I can say is this...All those % would make me gag. FA is concentrated. Good luck with your juice line.
Okay, so I should lower it because of how concentrated FA is? If that is something that will help I am glad to do it and rework the formula.

SouthernShine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I won't be critical. The only thing I can say is this...All those % would make me gag. FA is concentrated. Good luck with your juice line.
Took your advice and just messed with about 4 different variations and found this combination to taste about the same with less percentage, I use 80%PG to get the flavor kick I would like.

truvapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Took your advice and just messed with about 4 different variations and found this combination to taste about the same with less percentage, I use 80%PG to get the flavor kick I would like.
80% pg wow bro that would hurt the heck out of my throat....good luck with ur line

SouthernShine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
80% pg wow bro that would hurt the heck out of my throat....good luck with ur line
Why would it hurt? PG has never effected me or anyone else I vape with physically. That seems like an odd concept, PG for me only makes you taste the flavor more.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, uh, PG increases throat hit. You'll find that information around here somewhere.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I used 80/20 for a long time without problems.
Switched to 70/30 just because.
Didn't notice much diff in TH tho.
But when I raised my NIC from 2mg to 3mg, now that, I noticed:D.

SouthernShine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, uh, PG increases throat hit. You'll find that information around here somewhere.

Hmm okay, thank you for the feedback Ill definitely take that into consideration when mixing more liquids!

I used 80/20 for a long time without problems.
Switched to 70/30 just because.
Didn't notice much diff in TH tho.
But when I raised my NIC from 2mg to 3mg, now that, I noticed:D.

haha yeah because Nic is where most of the throat hit comes from :p

VU Sponsors