Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The problem here is ANTZ are pretending like the goal of vaping is to quit vaping and/or nicotine.
The goal of vaping is to cut back on tobacco cigarette intake or quit smoking entirely.
The goal of vaping is to enjoy nicotine without the cancer - 5150

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/e-cigarettes-dont-help-smokers-quit-study/

Peter Hajek, Director of the Tobacco Dependence Research Unit at Queen Mary University of London, called the study "grossly misleading."

"The studies that are presented as showing that vaping does not help people quit only recruited people who were currently smoking and asked them if they used e-cigarettes in the past. This means that people who used e-cigarettes and stopped smoking were excluded. The same approach would show that proven stop-smoking medications do not help or even undermine quitting," he said in a statement posted on the Science Media Centre's website.

Ann McNeill, Deputy Director of the UK Centre for Tobacco & Alcohol Studies and a professor at King's College London, co-authored one of the studies in the analysis and called the review "not scientific." "The information included about two studies that I co-authored is either inaccurate or misleading," she said. "I am concerned at the huge damage this publication may have - many more smokers may continue smoking and die if they take from this piece of work that all evidence suggests e-cigarettes do not help you quit smoking; that is not the case."

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I want to beat that mother fucker with a rubber hose.

I think that too when ever I hear or see his name I picture myself doing it in my head
Try it, it will make you feel better about seeing his name. ;)

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ok that dude needs a serious head check! improof... 20years of smoking 2 years of vaping a and so far 1month of neither,
Fuck him

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think that too when ever I hear or see his name I picture myself doing it in my head
Try it, it will make you feel better about seeing his name. ;)
Glantz is to close to glans. I see the name and think of a fucking diseased cock spewing forth putrid filth.

KY_Rob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's really sad about Glantz, is he's an educated engineer (not a medical doctor I might add), and the reason for his battle is 100% emotional. Apparently, he lost a close relative due to smoking, and it ruined his ability to think clearly and objectively. Now, in the eyes of Glantz, anything that even resembles smoking is evil incarnate.

While I'd enjoy beating the douche with a rubber hose myself, what the asshole really needs is numerous visits to the shrink!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What's really sad about Glantz, is he's an educated engineer (not a medical doctor I might add), and the reason for his battle is 100% emotional. Apparently, he lost a close relative due to smoking, and it ruined his ability to think clearly and objectively. Now, in the eyes of Glantz, anything that even resembles smoking is evil incarnate.

While I'd enjoy beating the douche with a rubber hose myself, what the asshole really needs is numerous visits to the shrink!

Theres time for both.
:D

VU Sponsors