Become a Patron!

Started vaping two months ago...

Axe_DinGo

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
... But I feel part of the community yet! You guys are just awesome, I started vaping two months ago to give up a 3 years smoking habit. I've run into each single side effect of giving up smoking but I'm starting to feel a bit better.
I always felt like the juice flavor had to be something very personal so I jumped right into the DIY. Now I'm trying to improve my recipes and my method.
I'm glad to see that there are a lot of very good DIYers

Inviato dal mio Moto G utilizzando Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Enjoy yourself

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Axe and welcome to the V/U family. I started DIY within a month of starting vaping, that was over 3 yrs. ago haven't bought B&M juice since . Keep with it, look at the recipes in the DIY section buddy.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome.
Only 3 year smoker, you're lucky.
Jumping into DIY after only 2 months of vaping is very nice, good for you.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In your DIY endeavors do you try making clones or do you only do original recipes? I have found that reviewing the clone recipes gives me ideas for my own creations as I do not want to make clones but similarities are inevitable.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
... But I feel part of the community yet! You guys are just awesome, I started vaping two months ago to give up a 3 years smoking habit. I've run into each single side effect of giving up smoking but I'm starting to feel a bit better.
I always felt like the juice flavor had to be something very personal so I jumped right into the DIY. Now I'm trying to improve my recipes and my method.
I'm glad to see that there are a lot of very good DIYers

Inviato dal mio Moto G utilizzando Tapatalk
Hi there , and nice to meet you!! Welcome to VU:wave:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Make your own juice, make your own box mod, pick your own cotton, and let's begging the Vaping underground system...... Screw the FDA...... We have a new family here on VU let's start a rebellion........ But first let's get wasted.......:vino:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you with us!

VU Sponsors