Become a Patron!

Started vaping yesterday.

I went to a very helpful Vape store. They recommended EVOD 2 (Kanger Tech?) because it is fairly simple to assemble and good for people trying to quit smoking cigarettes. I asked for whatever tasted the most like cigs, so got something called Canadian Tobacco (12 mg). It has cut down on my smoking, but it will take awhile to completely quit because of things like coffee and alcohol. I am going to force myself to never smoke in my car again because of the stink. Having to keep the vaporizer upright will take a bit of getting used to...but if I can get of cigarettes, I'll be happy, because of my smoker's cough.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to Vu! My car was my weakness, LOL. But, I purposely left my pack of cigs in my car and it kept me from smoking anywhere else, then eventually, I couldn't tolerate the taste anymore. Congrats on making a better choice :)

VapingCarpenter

Member For 4 Years
My car has always been my weakness..... I went through a whole tank on my 6 hour drive the other week lol. I found out that once you find a flavor of juice you love you will despise the flavor your vaping right now ;) fruity flavors work when I drink alcohol and chocolate work best with my coffees :) I'm a dual tanker that switches flavors throughout the day :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ditto that. The one that got me over the hump was an orange vanilla ice cream that a vendor created for me. Since then, I started playing around in DIY and currently have 4 tanks in rotation. Variety!!

VapingCarpenter

Member For 4 Years
Budget isn't letting me do DIY flavoring yet, but definately looking at it all! I need to make room in my 3 woman hoarding house for a sanitary area set-up for it lol

VapingCarpenter

Member For 4 Years
LOL it will be most likely in basement because the garage is my woodshop and yes I started planning out making MOD stands and ways to "organize my juices :) I'm an organizational freak!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's awesome! Post pics of those when you get them ready. Never know, people might be interested in buying :)

I went to a very helpful Vape store. They recommended EVOD 2 (Kanger Tech?) because it is fairly simple to assemble and good for people trying to quit smoking cigarettes. I asked for whatever tasted the most like cigs, so got something called Canadian Tobacco (12 mg). It has cut down on my smoking, but it will take awhile to completely quit because of things like coffee and alcohol. I am going to force myself to never smoke in my car again because of the stink. Having to keep the vaporizer upright will take a bit of getting used to...but if I can get of cigarettes, I'll be happy, because of my smoker's cough.
Hi there! I found that a good tastey flavor worked for me quitting, and it only took three days to realize how bad cigarettes smelled and tasted, now I don't want them ever again. Haven't even been tempted to pick one up, it's only been 10 days since I started vaping. Good luck to you!

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
evod shouldn't leak if laid on it's side, mine never did. I used it for 6 months at least. still have it somewhere...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats...and keep it up....vaping is no cure all...so don't come down on yourself or give it up just because you don't quit smoking easily, everybody is diffrent so give yourself the space to advance however you advance....

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Anything worth doing takes work and time, you'll get there eventually! you made the most important step already-this first one!!
Congrats and stick at it!!!!!

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I also believe you will find quitting much easier by staying away from tobacco flavors. My opinion.

Welcome to Vu! My car was my weakness, LOL. But, I purposely left my pack of cigs in my car and it kept me from smoking anywhere else, then eventually, I couldn't tolerate the taste anymore. Congrats on making a better choice :)
That's a good idea...I was going to do the opposite, but this makes more sense. Thanks!

VU Sponsors