Become a Patron!

Starting a Vape shop and lounge.

My wife and i are going to be opening a Vape shop and vape lounge. I need some help. My bank wants me to project my sales and growth for five years. I'm having trouble finding good resources for this. I have found some info, but I need some solid sources to back the info. I'm in the process of writing our business plan out to summit for financing. So if anyone can help please do. If you would like you can PM me.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good luck with your business.
Be careful, here in OKC too many people opened shops and their wasn't enough customers for them all and I see 1 or 2 of them close each week. Vape shops are good for helping new people get started, but they soon find out buying online, or making juice at home is a LOT cheaper.
As far as getting a loan from the bank, I suggest putting a 2nd mortgage on you home or some other asset and keeping the bank in the dark about what you are doing. If I was a banker I would not loan money to anyone in the vape business, because of the high risk.

CityOfVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When you do get started, please check us out on Staff removed. Our products and prices will help you get started guaranteed. Good luck on everything, Inkercg.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you do get started, please check us out on Staff removed products and prices will help you get started guaranteed. Good luck on everything, Inkercg.
This is not a section to try to sell things, you have one thread to do that in here> http://vapingunderground.com/threads/worldstarvape-com.115374/#post-608101
tumblr_mrvgbjLUnv1ray9g3o1_400_zps1210185f.gif

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I know that for a bank loan you have to meet a lot of requirements as they need to be sure that you'll be able to return their money. Banks are able to choose their clients because they already have a reputation and loyal customers. An alternative are the credit companies. They have a lot of competitors, they even compete with the banks (but the banks don't compete with them), so they will use every opportunity to gain a new client.

First:
as posted above:
upload_2019-8-1_12-17-24.png

This question was asked FOUR years ago.
This whole thing is a waste of time.
Stop wasting peoples time.

Second:
Your reply doesn't have a damn thing to do with the topic.
Even if the OP posted last week the shit you wrote wouldn't have helped them.
So why are you even here?

Third:
STOP POSTING LINKS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE THREAD TOPIC ALL OVER THE FORUM.

VU Sponsors