Starting fresh

LiftedXJ

vapin pork eating crusader
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well first off my name is Justin im in the army, an currently deployed to the middle east been here since January. Been a strong smoker for 6 years and im tired of it. I have a couple soldiers that vape and ive slowly been warming up to it. I have built them coils for there vapes I did one quad coil the other day on a dark horse and a sleeper on another one. Due to my job im a radar I deal with a lot of small electronic pieces so it comes easy. My first mod is on the way I got a kamry god box and the Excalibur mech. mod on the way, for rda's I have several on the way from tug, 454 big block, doge, mutation v3 and a kanger tank plus. (I have to order in large quantities due to shipping time 30 to 45 days) of course I got cotton and wire with it also 24, 22 gauge and some braided wire just to tinker with. Not sure where to start on juice so I just ordered about 200ml got a good verity of it. But Im looking to kick smoking but not the nicotine.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the UV and the wonderful smoke free world of vaping.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks for your service and Welcome To The Underground!

What is the militaries official opinion on vaping?

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
they treat it like a cig, only allowed in smoke pits. but luckily where I am I can do it anywhere I please. (once I get them in)

but I plan on starting building some interesting builds ass soon as I do, I deal with electronic warfare for the most part so these battery n wire setups are pretty easy, also pretty easy to mess up though

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU
Hope it works for ya.

LiftedXJ

VU Donator