Become a Patron!

Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA V2 6ML

cmccarthy7128

Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
I have seen these tanks selling for a lot of money. Right now Steam Crave is running a special sale for this one and one other for around the same price. Are these good tanks? I am assuming that it's worth $10 since I have seen it sold out for more than $35 in some places. Any advice would be appreciated.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
the Aromamizer Supreme V2 is the one I have.
the regular Aromamizer is the older one.
I don't think it works as well as the supreme
Hopefully someone who has one will come along and let you know more.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Pardon if this seems a bit of "jerk" response. I do not intend it to be that.

Here's a review, break down from a reviewer I think is fairly objective.

Here's another from another fine reviewer.

And if you need more. Often, I find Youtube of great help prior to making purchases. There's also all kinds of coil building tutorials on there. You can swap out the word basic for "advanced" without quotes in the search box to learn further building tricks. Again this wasn't meant as a jerk response but instead maybe a helpful pointer to some more information.

Do not own this particular atomizer. "Tanks" are not what I prefer using. I like RDAs better. Not keen on pod devices either, sorry. IMHO, the K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple Simon) principle seems to work well. YMMV & you'll find what suits for yourself as we all eventually do. What is right for you is what you think is right for you.

Last edited:

cmccarthy7128

Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
Am I asking too many questions? Your response is helpful. I do look at youtube but it is hard to find objective reviewers. I will check out the ones you linked.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have ordered four of the Aromamizer V2s from VapeNW for $9.99 each. I like them a lot, find them easy to build and they vape very well. It was pointed out to me by some other members here that you have to take care, when you have built the deck and start to put it back together, you need to line the coils up with the air holes in the housing. It will allow you to put the deck in with the air holes not aligned, and it doesn't vape well when you do that.

For the price I think it's a very good piece of gear. The construction is different from other RTAs, but I have found this style quite easy and not very picky about wicking and such. I've had very good service out of mine.

I also have a couple of Aromamizer Lites and one Aromamizer Supreme V2. All of them are good, in my book.

Answering questions for people is a good part of the reason many of us are here. You ask good questions, and you at least try to do some of your own research. You're fine. Ask away.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Am I asking too many questions?

No, no, not by any means. As I said too, I wasn't trying to seem to be off putting. Agree with @nadalama as well, many are here to answer questions constantly.

Then, some come to realize there's sources outside of any forum. There's a whole wealth of information out there in our information age. Sometimes it seems there are some who refuse doing even cursory looking into subjects.

No, I did not mean to infer you were doing that. Apologies, my fingers were going faster than my brain at the time. Had not thought what I was typing out at least my normal half dozen times. Yep, kind of foot in mouth.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I decided to buy it $10 seemed like too good of a deal to pass kon

For $10 it's worth a shot.
When it shows up let us know if you like it. :)

VU Sponsors