Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
1/4 open and close top cap.

Improved juice flow, same JFC design as the Plus V2.

Same airflow design as the Plus V2.
Small bore 810 resin drip tip.
New single coil deck with 80% side / 20% bottom airflow.
New mesh deck suitable for 16x6.8mm mesh strips, comes with a regular and Squonk pin.
All previous decks fit.
Here are some pictures I snagged from Kevin
I will try and get more info as far as price and release date but I know it's pretty soon as we have finished up testing. Hearts may know I simply have a crap memory so I need to "re-find" out but I wanted to get this posted so you could get a peek at it. I love it myself as I like the smaller tank. I don't always want to use a 30mm. This is just as good as the Plus V2 imo but in a more compact little package :)

supremev3a.jpgsupremev3b.jpgsupremev3c.jpgsupremev3d.jpgsupremev3e.jpgsupremev3f.jpgsupremev3g.jpg

Last edited:
I just recently got some Supreme v2s for my stash and think it's a pretty perfect RTA. It has great flavor and I don't end up with juice on my hands as I do with so many other JFC attys. So I'm wondering how the actual vape of the v3 compares to the Supreme v2. I don't have a Plus, so that comparison doesn't help.

The differences I see are the addition of bottom air, the JFC has been moved above the AFC, and it now has an 810 drip tip. But do those small differences improve the vape? Also, what is the juice capacity?

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I feel the flavor improved quite a bit and the option of using an 810 I like. I also don't mind the 510 adapter as it is metal and has a nice streamlined look. As far as how much it holds, I knew at one time but I will need to fill it up and measure again :) Give me a bit and I can let you know

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just recently got some Supreme v2s for my stash and think it's a pretty perfect RTA. It has great flavor and I don't end up with juice on my hands as I do with so many other JFC attys. So I'm wondering how the actual vape of the v3 compares to the Supreme v2. I don't have a Plus, so that comparison doesn't help.

The differences I see are the addition of bottom air, the JFC has been moved above the AFC, and it now has an 810 drip tip. But do those small differences improve the vape? Also, what is the juice capacity?

I am getting 6ml's with a little to spare so let's say aprox 6 1/2 ml's and here is a pic of it with a 510

IMG_20200728_163221314.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1/4 open and close top cap.

Improved juice flow, same JFC design as the Plus V2.

Same airflow design as the Plus V2.
Small bore 810 resin drip tip.
New single coil deck with 80% side / 20% bottom airflow.
New mesh deck suitable for 16x6.8mm mesh strips, comes with a regular and Squonk pin.
All previous decks fit.
Here are some pictures I snagged from Kevin
I will try and get more info as far as price and release date but I know it's pretty soon as we have finished up testing. Hearts may know I simply have a crap memory so I need to "re-find" out but I wanted to get this posted so you could get a peek at it. I love it myself as I like the smaller tank. I don't always want to use a 30mm. This is just as good as the Plus V2 imo but in a more compact little package :)

View attachment 165528View attachment 165529View attachment 165530View attachment 165531View attachment 165533View attachment 165534View attachment 165535
I was going to ask you about that weird single coil deck. I saw it at Fasttech maybe? I thought it was for the bigger one Plus v2.

I just got my Supreme V2s from FT. I set one up and it's awesome. I can't believe these tanks are like 3 years old.

I'm glad there's new decks to be had. I wanted the single coil deck for my tank but it can't be found. I want to get one of the new single coil decks and a mesh deck of course.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There is a single coil deck now for the Plus V2 I really like it. Still not quite as good as the dual coil but I still like it for one nice big tri-core clapton.
The SV3 will have a new single coil deck that I feel is so much better than the previous. Give me a second I I will take a side by side shot for you along with the single coil for the Plus V2

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Okay so from left to right. The first single coil deck for the Supreme, which I was never a fan of to be honest. The new single coil deck for the Supreme, the mesh deck for the Supreme and finally the single coil deck for the Plus V2.

They now also have available a squonking postless and velocity deck for the Plus V2. I bought the postless one a few weeks back ( see, testers don't get everything for free as people seem to believe ) :giggle:

IMG_20200728_184109074.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
lol I think I grabbed the first prototype single coil deck for the Plus ( which is to the far left but it was the exact same for the Supreme V2 ) Ya, never thought that one was all that great. it would short out too easy on me. You had to pretty much measure and pre-cut the leads before putting them in the deck. It worked okay but was a pain to build on. This new one is so much nicer and those honeycomb holes they way they are really makes a huge difference in the draw, it's quiet and smooth. The first one was a bit noisy and turbulent imo.

lol I think I grabbed the first prototype single coil deck for the Plus ( which is to the far left but it was the exact same for the Supreme V2 ) Ya, never thought that one was all that great. it would short out too easy on me. You had to pretty much measure and pre-cut the leads before putting them in the deck. It worked okay but was a pain to build on. This new one is so much nicer and those honeycomb holes they way they are really makes a huge difference in the draw, it's quiet and smooth. The first one was a bit noisy and turbulent imo.

Are the finalized versions polished like this? On the website, all the colors look matte. Do you know which are matte or shiny in the retail versions? Thanks

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm sorry, I really do not know what the retail versions are going to look like as I have not gotten a final one and I may not. We don't always get those. :)

Grandpa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the original single coil deck on 4 different Supreme V2's. I like that deck that much. I had 5 of them but I broke one of the ears off one cranking down on the grub screw. That is a major drawback of those original single coil deck IMO. That and it's kind of a pain trimming the ends off the coil so it doesn't short out touching the inside of the atomizer. Nevertheless I liked them so I emailed Maggie and the originals are completely gone. Bummer. So I will be obtaining the new ones. They look pretty goofy but I think they will work good. Also getting ready to open my wallet to get 4 of the new V3's, one in each color. I love me my Steam Crave!

Wonder if they'll ever make one in red?. I have a V2 in red and it's like one of my prized possesions.

VU Sponsors