Become a Patron!

Mr.Pierced

Unlisted Vendor
So I own a vape shop in Baghdad, Iraq (Mr.Juice). in the past year and a half I have dealt with at least 8 Chinese company's, placed orders ranging from $2000 to $25000. SOme went well some went awry but they tried to fix issues.
Until I started doing business with Cacuq, man o' man, that is one company I advice EVERYONE TO STAY AWAY FROM.
I sumbit a $15000 order in one shot, first of all it got sent in 2 shipments, first shipment arrives, instad of Elea ECL coils for iJust S they sent me some submerging style coils I dont even know what is it used for.
Seconf shipment gets shipped right before Chinese new year, only one box shows up out of 4, after threats to contact Chinese authority and making phone calls I ended up finding the 3 remaining boxes in a warehouse in Dubai.
Ended up paying $122 more shipping fee to have in shipped to Iraq (which I already paid full shipping), boxes shows up (did not even sign for them) missing 8 mods and kits in total, when told them about it they are asking for pictures of the boxes on the scale showing the weight.
Now here is my issue:
-They never provided a picture of proper items loaded in the boxes on the same but they ask you for one.
-They have no evidence of correct items shipped out.
-Their customer service is absolutely the worst, all what they do is give you excuses.
-Keep claiming they are top 3 eCig distributor, but their services is worst than a one man company.

I suggest to all shops, wholesalers, individuals, company's...etc to stay away from CACUQ, they do not deserve your dollar.

VU Sponsors