Become a Patron!

Strawberry cheesecake

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made this and like it but think it maybe missing something to push it over the top. It's my ADV right now.

10% strawberry(ripe) FA
5% sweet strawberry CAP
6% cheesecake graham crust TPA

shake and vape slight change after 2 weeks. Nothing significant after that.
Let me know what you guys think.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm thank looks interesting. What's the comparison to TPA cheesecake. Hics looks like it might be sweeter

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't know. I have't tried it yet, but it's on my short list for sure.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
10% FA Strawberry ripe? I found that unbearable at just 2%. lol

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
10% FA Strawberry ripe? I found that unbearable at just 2%. lol

He may be like me. I been vaping menthol and I have a hard time tasting anything else. I'm cutting down on the percentage of menthol to hopefully let my tastebuds wake up. :)

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just checked it is FA as in flavor art. I find that the flavor art flavors I have been getting are not as concentrated as when I used to order from Italy. This recipe usually calls for 4% but maybe the last year had to up it finally found this sweet spot. The problem is I get the crust taste and slight cheese cake but I can't figure out how to get the cheese cake flavor to pop.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just checked it is FA as in flavor art. I find that the flavor art flavors I have been getting are not as concentrated as when I used to order from Italy. This recipe usually calls for 4% but maybe the last year had to up it finally found this sweet spot. The problem is I get the crust taste and slight cheese cake but I can't figure out how to get the cheese cake flavor to pop.

10% is a lot for FA. We vary in tastes.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You may need some cream, cut down on the strawberry as it may be overpowering the cheesecake. You can try some cap by cheesecake but that mutes flavors to me.

I think the strawberry is too much. Maybe get rid of cap and put a different strawberry.

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it possible the vendors in the US cut them down? I have tried 3 unnamed vendors and the same result. I had an older order from Italy that was strong but as of late not so much

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Is it possible the vendors in the US cut them down? I have tried 3 unnamed vendors and the same result. I had an older order from Italy that was strong but as of late not so much

It's possible. Most everybody here swears by Bull City Flavors and I've been extremely happy with everything I've bought from the. If fa isn't strong enough for you, AndriaD likes Inawera.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I mix 2% TFA strawberry ripe with 2% CAP sweet strawberry then add 2.5% CAP newyork cheese cake...Turns out pretty good.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have not tried bull city yet. Most places I go for are for the cheapest price

With FA strawberry you have to shake the heck out of it. Also, as it ages it weakens. Maybe whomever you bought from had old stock or did not mix it properly.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have not tried bull city yet. Most places I go for are for the cheapest price

I hear you. That may be part of the problem. Just sayin' :)

I bought FA Forest Fruit and FW Salted caramel from bcf and they're on point for me. 2% of the forest fruit with a couple drops of menthol is almost like Icebreakers gum to me.

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
strawberry(ripe) FA

Are you certain it's Flavour Art? Some people have mistaken bottles marked with FA as Flavour Art, but they are Flavor Apprentice. The reason I ask is because Flavour Art doesn't have a Ripe Strawberry or Strawberry Ripe.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you certain it's Flavour Art? Some people have mistaken bottles marked with FA as Flavour Art, but they are Flavor Apprentice. The reason I ask is because Flavour Art doesn't have a Ripe Strawberry or Strawberry Ripe.
And many use tfa strawberry ripe at that percentage because it fades by
Itself.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Made this and like it but think it maybe missing something to push it over the top. It's my ADV right now.

10% strawberry(ripe) FA
5% sweet strawberry CAP
6% cheesecake graham crust TPA

shake and vape slight change after 2 weeks. Nothing significant after that.
Let me know what you guys think.

If you haven't tried INW Shisha Strawberry yet it might be worth a shot as it doesn't seem to fade like others and usually requires much less to taste.
Hard to get the Cheesecake or Crust part to shine through much tho as the Strawberry is kind of a bully sometimes.

Like Mark above said; adding some CAP NY Cheesecake may help.
Some even like to mix the CAP/TFA together at a 1/1 ratio.
And even adding 0.5-1% INW Biscuit or FlavourArt Cookie might help too.

VU Sponsors