Become a Patron!

Strawberry/Coconut

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm still waiting on one vendor, so I'm working with what I have. :confused:

It's mild, and not too sweet. The numbers may be too high to suit some of you. :p

Strawberry (TFA) 5%
Coconut (TFA) 4%
Bavarian Cream (TFA) 2%
Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP) 2%
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TFA) 2%
1 Drop of LorAnns Tart and Sour per 30ml total weight (added in addition too)

Overall, this has been a pleasant vape. With no single flavor overpowering another.

Additional Notes on this:
The original intent was to use CAP Sweet Strawberry. But MamaJ's does appear to be running behind on shipments, as confirmed today.

As is, it can be vaped with very little steeping. But it really needs to steep for a few days.

Dropping the Strawberry from the mix, leaves a nice blend in itself.
The Cheesecake (GC), can be easily bumped another 1.5% without hurting the flavor, with or without the Strawberry. The Tart & Sour was only added to enhance the Strawberry. It is not needed if the Strawberry isn't used.

If you want to add a twist to this. Add 2% Blueberry with the Strawberry mix.

I recommend adding the Tart & Sour (if used) at the front end with the flavors, mix well, and let stand for 15-20 minutes. Before adding VG/PG/Nic

Best flavor for me, appears to present itself at 22 watts power mode with the Kanger tank. And 24.5 watts in the Smok. Jury still out, in temp mode.

Last edited:
New to the forums here so this is my first post! I'm really interested in coming up with a coconut cream pie. That kind at diners with the browned peaks on the meringue and the flaky crust. This looks like a great start for it. Instead of the graham crust would you be able to sub out for inawara's biscuit,? Maybe add toasted coconut or some acetyl pyrazine for the toasty bits as well? Also how about using FA meringue? I just got some but haven't played around with it yet.

M.scar.603

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yum I'll have to save this recipe I LOVE coconut anything lol

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
New to the forums here so this is my first post! I'm really interested in coming up with a coconut cream pie. That kind at diners with the browned peaks on the meringue and the flaky crust. This looks like a great start for it. Instead of the graham crust would you be able to sub out for inawara's biscuit,? Maybe add toasted coconut or some acetyl pyrazine for the toasty bits as well? Also how about using FA meringue? I just got some but haven't played around with it yet.

I believe I saw one here. Dig around for a bit, see if you can find it. The one I saw, was actually a Banana Cream that someone was going to tweak by dropping the Banana, and adding Coconut. Other than that, not much I can add to it.

I can tell you, this recipe was mixed in 2 parts. Drop the Strawberry off of it (and the tart & sour) boost the cheese cake - graham crust to 3.5%. And give it a spin after 48 hours. It may be a good starting place ;)

My Meringue is in the box with my DELAYED Sweet Strawberry :mad:

I believe I saw one here. Dig around for a bit, see if you can find it. The one I saw, was actually a Banana Cream that someone was going to tweak by dropping the Banana, and adding Coconut. Other than that, not much I can add to it.

I can tell you, this recipe was mixed in 2 parts. Drop the Strawberry off of it (and the tart & sour) boost the cheese cake - graham crust to 3.5%. And give it a spin after 48 hours. It may be a good starting place ;)

My Meringue is in the box with my DELAYED Sweet Strawberry :mad:
Awesome Thanks, I'll get to digging, also I wish that sweet sweet strawberry the swiftest of shipping.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Revisiting
This has really mellowed out nicely. I tried reducing the strawberry, but no go.

Sweet Strawberry and Bilberry are scheduled for delivery today. So today will be a brand substitution day.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
OMG!
I think it's safe to assume, I won't be substituting any other flavors or brands. :confused:

Version One - The recipe stands as is. With a boost of the Cheese Cake Graham Crust to 3%

Version Two - Add 2% Blueberry (Extra) TFA

VU Sponsors