Become a Patron!

Strawberry milk

Satchvai

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I recently closed my eliquid company due to the FDA mess and want to pass along my customers favorite juices. This one was called Fantasy Milk. Very simple recipe working off OSDIY's Strawberry Milk base. Andria had preached the goodness of INW Shisha Strawberry so much I thought I would give it a try and it really brought out the base. I added a little TFA Strawberry Ripe for Aroma and Bam! #1 seller for my now defunct line.

Strawberry Ripe TFA - 4
Strawberry Milk OSDIY - 15
Strawberry Shisha INW - 2

Enjoy!

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nice! i need to buy more flavors. thank you for sharing your hard work :)

Satchvai

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No problem. I'm here to help. I had to do something constructive with all this anger I've had since May 6th. I figure helping my fellow vapers make decent juice is the least I can do. I'm no master mixer but this is all I've been doing the last year so ive learned a few things along the way that may help. I was doing custom juices for customers in a vape shop that really helped me learn a wide assortment of recipes and profiles. Anything you need help with, don't hesitate to ask.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I like the recipe but l live in the UK, thus Osdiy is not available. Any alternative?

Ps Sorry to hear about your business. Your skills are much appreciated here.

Satchvai

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I like the recipe but l live in the UK, thus Osdiy is not available. Any alternative?

Ps Sorry to hear about your business. Your skills are much appreciated here.
That stinks. Did you try to create an account with them to see if they ship to the UK? I'm on a Facebook page with the owner, I could see if she has a workaround, she's helped me out more than once with things. Regarding the flavoring, it's a base made by a flavorist there. From what I can tell, it has some yogurt notes, probably Capella Creamy yogurt if I had to guess. Maybe some Cream Fresh from FA. The base has an authentic milk taste to it, the strawberry was weak, thus the reason I added the others in. Hope that helps.
I might play around with this some more and see if I can come up with something close not using the base. I'll post my progress.

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That stinks. Did you try to create an account with them to see if they ship to the UK? I'm on a Facebook page with the owner, I could see if she has a workaround, she's helped me out more than once with things. Regarding the flavoring, it's a base made by a flavorist there. From what I can tell, it has some yogurt notes, probably Capella Creamy yogurt if I had to guess. Maybe some Cream Fresh from FA. The base has an authentic milk taste to it, the strawberry was weak, thus the reason I added the others in. Hope that helps.
I might play around with this some more and see if I can come up with something close not using the base. I'll post my progress.
Sorry l may have been misleading. I just typed osdiy in Google and no website came up.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problem. I'm here to help. I had to do something constructive with all this anger I've had since May 6th. I figure helping my fellow vapers make decent juice is the least I can do. I'm no master mixer but this is all I've been doing the last year so ive learned a few things along the way that may help. I was doing custom juices for customers in a vape shop that really helped me learn a wide assortment of recipes and profiles. Anything you need help with, don't hesitate to ask.
Satchvai,, thank you ,, and i am not afraid to ask for help. i have a couple of recipes that i like.. i would like to get 3 or 4 more and be done with it. below is my flavor stash (fair warning raspberry denies knowing me,, so dont bother trying to put her in a mix) if you see any possible recipes let me know-------HUGE THANKS!
Squonk and Heabob have been a great help with their recipes,, (i like simple,, 2-4 flavors)

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/mixers-drought.222124/

Flavors in stash: 45

"Vanilla Custard"
(FA) Cookie
(tfa) vanilla gelato
Armenia (Apricot) (FA)
Baked Cinnamon Roll (OSDIY)
Bavarain Cream (TPA)
Berryl (Raspberry) (FA)
Bilberry (FA)
Biscuit (Inawera)
Blackcurrant (FA)
Blue Raspberry Cotton Candy (Cap)
Blue Raspberry Slush (OSDIY)
Cake Batter (Cap)
Cardamom (FA)
Catalan Cream (FA)
Cheesecake (TPA)
Coconut (TPA)
Cream Fresh (FA)
Custard (FA)
Dark Bean (Coffee Espresso) (FA)
FlavourArt Lemon Sicily
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA)
Fuji Apple (FA)
Glory (FA)
Graham Cracker v2 (Cap)
Irish Cream (FA)
Jamaican Rum (FA)
Joy (FA)
Lemon Cake (Inawera)
Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed) (FA)
Marshmallow (FA)
Marzipan (FA)
Nonna's Cake (FA)
Oba Oba (FA)
Passion (Passionfruit) (FA)
Peach (flavour Art)
Pineapple (TPA)
Sugar Cookie (Cap)
Sweet Strawberry (Cap)
Torrone (FA)
USA Pleasure (Cola) (FA)
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (Cap)
Vanilla Tahity (FA)
Vienna Cream (FA)
White Peach (FA)

chaz101

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I recently closed my eliquid company due to the FDA mess and want to pass along my customers favorite juices. This one was called Fantasy Milk. Very simple recipe working off OSDIY's Strawberry Milk base. Andria had preached the goodness of INW Shisha Strawberry so much I thought I would give it a try and it really brought out the base. I added a little TFA Strawberry Ripe for Aroma and Bam! #1 seller for my now defunct line.

Strawberry Ripe TFA - 4
Strawberry Milk OSDIY - 15
Strawberry Shisha INW - 2

Enjoy!
not familiar with OSDIY please fill me in

Satchvai

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Satchvai,, thank you ,, and i am not afraid to ask for help. i have a couple of recipes that i like.. i would like to get 3 or 4 more and be done with it. below is my flavor stash (fair warning raspberry denies knowing me,, so dont bother trying to put her in a mix) if you see any possible recipes let me know-------HUGE THANKS!
Squonk and Heabob have been a great help with their recipes,, (i like simple,, 2-4 flavors)

"Vanilla Custard"
(FA) Cookie
(tfa) vanilla gelato
Armenia (Apricot) (FA)
Bavarain Cream (TPA)
Berryl (Raspberry) (FA)
Bilberry (FA)
Biscuit (Inawera)
Blackcurrant (FA)
Cake Batter (Cap)
Cardamom (FA)
Catalan Cream (FA)
Cheesecake (TPA)
Coconut (TPA)
Cream Fresh (FA)
Custard (FA)
FlavourArt Lemon Sicily
Fuji Apple (FA)
Glory (FA)
Graham Cracker v2 (Cap)
Irish Cream (FA)
Jamaican Rum (FA)
Joy (FA)
Lemon Cake (Inawera)
Marshmallow (FA)
Marzipan (FA)
Nonna's Cake (FA)
Oba Oba (FA)
Peach (flavour Art)
Pineapple (TPA)
Sugar Cookie (Cap)
Sweet Strawberry (Cap)
Torrone (FA)
USA Pleasure (Cola) (FA)
Vanilla Tahity (FA)
Vienna Cream (FA)
White Peach (FA)
Quite a list and good selections!

Stupid simple recipe, it's Pinup Vapors Betty Clone. One of the guys that worked at the shop begged me for it, found a recipe online and adapted it by cutting the flavor and sweetener back. He and another Betty fan claim its much tastier than the original FWIW.

Forest Fruit FA - 6
Super Sweet Cap -1

Shake and vape but really comes together after a couple weeks.

Another quickie but you'll need to change raspberries.

Blue Raz warhead

Blue raspberry Slush OSDIY- 10
Raspberry INW- 2.5

Blue Raz Jelly

Blue raspberry slush OSDIY - 11.5
Jelly Candy Cap - 5
Lemon FE- 1
Raspberry INW-2.5
Super Sweet Cap - 2

Add sweetener and FE lemon you get a blue blowpop vape, add sour wizard and you get a warhead.

Last edited:

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Quite a list and good selections!

Stupid simple recipe, it's Pinup Vapors Betty Clone. One of the guys that worked at the shop begged me for it, found a recipe online and adapted it by cutting the flavor and sweetener back. He and another Betty fan claim its much tastier than the original FWIW.

Forest Fruit FA - 6
Super Sweet Cap -1

Shake and vape but really comes together after a couple weeks.

Another quickie but you'll need to change raspberries.

Blue raspberry Slush OSDIY- 10
Raspberry INW- 2.5

Add sweetener and FE lemon you get a blue blowpop vape, add sour wizard and you get a warhead.
thank you!

Satchvai

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
thank you!
I'll give you my crown jewel strawberry custard too, lol.

Scustard

EM 10% - .5
Graham Cracker v2 Cap - 1.25
Sweet Strawberry Cap - 6.25
Vanilla Custard v1 or v2 Cap- 8.75

Let it Steep!

I've got a batch from November that is divine!

Saw you looking for a good Pina Colada too. Try this.

Coconut Extra TPA - .5
Jamaican Rum FA - 1.5
Pineapple TPA - 4
Sweet Coconut FLV - 2

Flavorah's Sweet Coconut is a staple for me.

Last edited:

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank the FDA, lol. I would never release these if it wasn't for them. Now that I'm out of business, it's cathartic to get back into the hobbyist side of mixing again and exchange ideas with fellow mixers.
what the fda is doing to you is just wrong on so many levels. it would be so easy for you to be bitter and nobody would blame you. super nice of you to take the high road and share instead. you may not realize it,,, but your sharing is helping to save former smokers' lives.

Satchvai

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
what the fda is doing to you is just wrong on so many levels. it would be so easy for you to be bitter and nobody would blame you. super nice of you to take the high road and share instead. you may not realize it,,, but your sharing is helping to save former smokers' lives.
Thank you for saying that. I started my company to get people off the stinkies and continue to do so on a personal level. One thing that really got me was after 8/8 I legally couldn't say or advertise my juice, which I researched the ingredients for, is not safer than combustible tobacco smoke. The name and marketing of my company, which I choose to remain anonymous for personal reasons, was all about giving smokers a healthier alternative. I was a 30 year PAD smoker who watched cigarettes kill his father via lung cancer and still couldn't stop smoking until I found vaping.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Scustard

EM 10% - .5

Let it Steep!

Coconut Extra TPA - .5
Jamaican Rum FA - 1.5
Pineapple TPA - 4
Sweet Coconut FLV - 2

Thanks for the sharing with us.

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi
I know it must be very difficult to have to lose all
And to offer your service is honorable ., there's only one I've had much problems with many don't make this but I know it's simple . Blue moon ice cream . Skins made it an killer juice . Do you by chance know proper ingredients . I've tried so many different ways .. Thank you for support n kindness ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Satchvai

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi
I know it must be very difficult to have to lose all
And to offer your service is honorable ., there's only one I've had much problems with many don't make this but I know it's simple . Blue moon ice cream . Skins made it an killer juice . Do you by chance know proper ingredients . I've tried so many different ways .. Thank you for support n kindness ..

Unfortunately I've never had this ice cream. After doing some googling, I found an article that linked to the flavor profile and history of it. They suggested this http://www.food.com/recipe/blue-moon-ice-cream-123818 which combines lemon, raspberry and vanilla pudding. I would probably use FE Lemon, Inawera Raspberry and Flavorah Vanilla Custard as starting flavors, especially given the Froot Loops in milk description I've read it has.
Try starting at 2-4% of each of those and see what happens. TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream would be a good addition one you nail the profile. Flavorah VC, in my opinion, nails vanilla pudding. FE Lemon is the candy lemon from froot loops and INW Raspberry is the perfect tart flavor for a mix such as this.
Let me know how it goes!
(BTW do not add blue food coloring!)

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank the FDA, lol. I would never release these if it wasn't for them. Now that I'm out of business, it's cathartic to get back into the hobbyist side of mixing again and exchange ideas with fellow mixers.

I will deff try this way !!
Slim wrote me once said it was just blueberry and marshmallow equally
I tried every way poss but to get that fruit loops taste was impossible . This sounds more closer .. I've tried a harvest berry recipe was awful ..but I'm going to try your recipe .I have most flavors but fe lemon
But I heard if you mix two certain lemons together it will be like fe lemon . I just need to see if can find on here again .. Thank you for your help ..

Satchvai

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I will deff try this way !!
Slim wrote me once said it was just blueberry and marshmallow equally
I tried every way poss but to get that fruit loops taste was impossible . This sounds more closer .. I've tried a harvest berry recipe was awful ..but I'm going to try your recipe .I have most flavors but fe lemon
But I heard if you mix two certain lemons together it will be like fe lemon . I just need to see if can find on here again .. Thank you for your help ..

I tried that combing the two lemons. In my opinion it wasn't close. FE Lemon is pricey but definitely worth it. I use it in a lemon glazed doughnut recipe and it's delicious!

Satchvai, first of all, sorry about your business, second I'm totally new on the DIY world, I look your Fantasy Milk and looks very yummy, It'll be my first recipe to play with, so I have a few questions maybe you can help me, can you recommend me the PG/VG % for this one, the step time and the nicotine level ??.

I appreciate so much your suggestions, and thanks for sharing your work

richu75

Member For 4 Years
Satchvai, first of all, sorry about your business, second I'm totally new on the DIY world, I look your Fantasy Milk and looks very yummy, It'll be my first recipe to play with, so I have a few questions maybe you can help me, can you recommend me the PG/VG % for this one, the step time and the nicotine level ??.

It's highly personal and dependent on your equipment and vaping style.
Steep time will be just a few days judging by the flavours. Let it sit for a week, just to be on the good side.

It's always a good idea to start mixing small batches. Something like 5 ml is just enough to give you an idea of what mix is best suited to your needs.
Start off with batches like 60/40, 50/50, and 40/60 (pg/vg). Add whatever nicotine-level you are vaping on now.

An easy, online, calculator for this is e-liquid-recipes.com.

Let us know if you need more guidance.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Scustard

EM 10% - .5

Let it Steep!

Coconut Extra TPA - .5
Jamaican Rum FA - 1.5
Pineapple TPA - 4
Sweet Coconut FLV - 2

Thanks for the Scustard recipe, this is for a 30ml bottle, right?

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was thinking the same thing, that is why I wanted to ask Satchvai, just to make sure.

It's highly personal and dependent on your equipment and vaping style.
Steep time will be just a few days judging by the flavours. Let it sit for a week, just to be on the good side.

It's always a good idea to start mixing small batches. Something like 5 ml is just enough to give you an idea of what mix is best suited to your needs.
Start off with batches like 60/40, 50/50, and 40/60 (pg/vg). Add whatever nicotine-level you are vaping on now.

An easy, online, calculator for this is e-liquid-recipes.com.

Let us know if you need more guidance.
Satchvai. Thank you so much for your guidance

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

"Vanilla Custard"
(FA) Cookie
(tfa) vanilla gelato
Armenia (Apricot) (FA)
Bavarain Cream (TPA)
Berryl (Raspberry) (FA)
Bilberry (FA)
Biscuit (Inawera)
Blackcurrant (FA)
Cake Batter (Cap)
Cardamom (FA)
Catalan Cream (FA)
Cheesecake (TPA)
Coconut (TPA)
Cream Fresh (FA)
Custard (FA)
FlavourArt Lemon Sicily
Fuji Apple (FA)
Glory (FA)
Graham Cracker v2 (Cap)
Irish Cream (FA)
Jamaican Rum (FA)
Joy (FA)
Lemon Cake (Inawera)
Marshmallow (FA)
Marzipan (FA)
Nonna's Cake (FA)
Oba Oba (FA)
Peach (flavour Art)
Pineapple (TPA)
Sugar Cookie (Cap)
Sweet Strawberry (Cap)
Torrone (FA)
USA Pleasure (Cola) (FA)
Vanilla Tahity (FA)
Vienna Cream (FA)
White Peach (FA)

Might I make a recommendation? Try using INW Raspberry. I took the advice of a VUer when I was having percentage issues with INW and he recommended I only use 1-3 drops per 10mL of that one. INW flavors seriously go a long way. You can get a small 8ml and have it last quite a while with just using small drops. My drops were from a 1mL luer slip syringe and a 18G blunt tip needle and it fixed my "Chemical taste" I was getting from a lot of my INW flavors. I will go as high as 4-5dp in a 30mL but not much higher as it'll ruin it. I think it ends up being 0.02mL I think. And by the way, it's really delicious ^_^

Satchvai

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Thank you. I did this as a max vg mix so ends up around 80/20. It's good at mix but really comes together in about 7-10 days. I personally vape at 3mg but did 0 3 6 12 and no complaints

VU Sponsors