Become a Patron!

Strawberry White Chocolate Cake!

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A sweet strawberry cake layered with a vanilla white chocolate cream filling.
You get a nice sweet strawberry on the inhale and a smooth white chocolate on the exhale.

Strawberry Ripe(TFA) 6%
Shisha Strawberry(INW) 2%
Dragon Fruit(TFA) 1%
Cake(Yellow)(FW) 1.5%
Graham Cracker(Clear)(TFA) 2%
ViennaCream(FA) 1%
White Chocolate(TFA) 1.2%
Apple Pie(FA) 0.5%

Adjust the percentage to your liking. I love this as a shake 'n vape but it smooth out after a few days.
I've been vaping this nonstop and I really hope you guys enjoy the recipe like i do. Let me know what you guys think, any feedback are appreciated. Enjoy! :)
Edit: a link to my recipe http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/906553/Strawberry White Chocolate Cake!

Last edited:
A sweet strawberry cake layered with a vanilla white chocolate cream filling.
You get a nice sweet strawberry on the inhale and a smooth white chocolate on the exhale.

Strawberry Ripe(TFA) 6%
Shisha Strawberry(INW) 2%
Dragon Fruit(TFA) 1%
Cake(Yellow)(FW) 1.5%
Graham Cracker(Clear)(TFA) 2%
ViennaCream(FA) 1%
White Chocolate(TFA) 1.2%
Apple Pie(FA) 0.5%

Adjust the percentage to your liking. I love this as a shake 'n vape but it smooth out after a few days.
I've been vaping this nonstop and I really hope you guys enjoy the recipe like i do. Let me know what you guys think, any feedback are appreciated. Enjoy! :)
I only have capellas dragon fruit, will that alter the taste of the recipe?

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I only have capellas dragon fruit, will that alter the taste of the recipe?
Sorry for the late reply. In my opinion capella's dragon fruit is way stronger than TFA and it could easily over power other flavors, I would try it at 0.5% in this recipe.

Ok so I just mixed up a 15ml test batch of this recipe and its SOOOOO GOOOD! It's freaking delicious right off the bat.Thank you so so much JetVapE for this gem. I'm going to make a huge bottle of this just in case i run out of it and also to see what benefit will it do from steeping. At first i thought it would be just another strawberry cake recipe but no, its so much more and turns out to be another of my ADV.

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok so I just mixed up a 15ml test batch of this recipe and its SOOOOO GOOOD! It's freaking delicious right off the bat.Thank you so so much JetVapE for this gem. I'm going to make a huge bottle of this just in case i run out of it and also to see what benefit will it do from steeping. At first i thought it would be just another strawberry cake recipe but no, its so much more and turns out to be another of my ADV.
Thank you, I'm glad you like it :xD:. I just made another 100ml of this stuff lol! It's too addicting

VU Sponsors