VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/07/24/strict-laws-for-malaysia/

“We don’t want e-cigs to be a gateway to something bad. The aim is to ‘de-normalise’ smoking by 2045. Asking someone to go for e-cigs is to normalise the whole thing again."

So this moron is thinking THIRTY YEARS into the future and is making a move to STOP what could have made his goal a reality.

Common sense tells us that to normalize vaping is to denormalize smoking.
Or is common sense not so common with these people? - 5150

Last edited:

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
RichardNG?? Hes very professional and hopefully it wont stop his videos!
Agreed. That's him! Well this is an honour. I have been reading the g2 thread from the start (on pg 22 now), so l know that you are the master and a master coil builder (you must do the coil thread). Ordered the Slice LE yesterday.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Agreed. That's him! Well this is an honour. I have been reading the g2 thread from the start (on pg 22 now), so l know that you are the master and a master coil builder (you must do the coil thread). Ordered the Slice LE yesterday.
My Coil Thread is actually in my Signature below...I know some people cant view them from phones so Ill post a link HERE to it.
Im glad you got one of their mods, so underrated and great daily workhorses ..Love them!!

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My Coil Thread is actually in my Signature below...I know some people cant view them from phones so Ill post a link HERE to it.
Im glad you got one of their mods, so underrated and great daily workhorses ..Love them!!
Thank you. I will check it out.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors