Become a Patron!

Stringent rules on sale of e-cigarettes needed to protect youngsters

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Stringent rules on the sale of CIGARETTES have done such a good job keeping youngsters from smoking! facepalmsohard.jpg

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh I agree that those under 18 should not be allowed to buy vape stuff.
But laws will not stop many of them from getting it.
And if they actually enforce the law and punish underage vapers they have to do the same with underage smokers.
Like that is going to happen....

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
13 year old kids are getting addicted to hard drugs in my old neighborhood in Baltimore. The dope man doesn't ask for ID.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
13 year old kids are getting addicted to hard drugs in my old neighborhood in Baltimore. The dope man doesn't ask for ID.

Absolutely! I had a much easier time getting... er, that other smokable stuff... in high school, than getting booze. And the drinking age was 18 then!

Andria

Ello110

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When I was a teen, there were so many kids around me smoking, drinking, doing that other stuff, all under 18 like it was no problem.
It seems even more disgusting as an adult. It hasn't stopped or even slowed down.
Bottom line, laws didn't stop anything then, they don't stop anything now, and they won't stop anything. Sad truth.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Laws do not stop ALL hard drug abuse, underage smoking, drinking, etc, murders, robberies, etc
So nothing should be illegal?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The system is just a little broken, that's all.
imho if no one is prosecuted for violating a law for 5 years the law should be dropped.
Prosecuting the violators is the problem.
See someone underage smoking? Give them a ticket.

Ello110

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
imho if no one is prosecuted for violating a law for 5 years the law should be dropped.
Prosecuting the violators is the problem.
See someone underage smoking? Give them a ticket.

Yeah man you've got the right idea.
A law with no enforcement is "useless". I've never seen a cop go up to a 16 y/o with a cig in his mouth and fine him. At least sentence him to community service or something.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Laws do not stop ALL hard drug abuse, underage smoking, drinking, etc, murders, robberies, etc
So nothing should be illegal?

Nah, I think they should all be legal, and let Darwin's Rule figure it out; the idiots will get dead PDQ and stop bothering the rest of us.

Andria

VU Sponsors