Become a Patron!

Studiovape saying a long overdue hello.

Studiovape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon from Queensland Australia.
I have been making squonkers for some time now, a few of you may have heard of me, others not.
I am a refugee from "the other place" and have pretty much kept my light hidden under an Australian bushell since I was forced out of "the other place" for having my work discussed, not actually trying to use it as a market place, but the Nazis sent me their poison pm, so I thought ef em.
Anyway, I'm saying hi after being a member here for six months and saying nowt in that time.
Maybe I'm ready again now to learn something new and be inspired by another international forum.
So big hello to those that know me, and normal sized hello to those that don't.
Peace out
SV

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome - haven't indulged in one of your runs yet - but do enjoy a premium squonk every now and then :wave:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard!
Love your work :)

Good afternoon from Queensland Australia.
I have been making squonkers for some time now, a few of you may have heard of me, others not.
I am a refugee from "the other place" and have pretty much kept my light hidden under an Australian bushell since I was forced out of "the other place" for having my work discussed, not actually trying to use it as a market place, but the Nazis sent me their poison pm, so I thought ef em.
Anyway, I'm saying hi after being a member here for six months and saying nowt in that time.
Maybe I'm ready again now to learn something new and be inspired by another international forum.
So big hello to those that know me, and normal sized hello to those that don't.
Peace out
SV

VU Sponsors