Become a Patron!

Study Reveals E-Cigarettes Caused One Of The Biggest Falls In Smoking Ever

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Kinda obvious, isn't it? I mean who do they thing the millions of vapers spending billions of dollars a year on vape goods are?

Right... Mostly former smokers.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Kinda obvious, isn't it? I mean who do they thing the millions of vapers spending billions of dollars a year on vape goods are?

Right... Mostly former smokers.

Seems as if our government, along with big pharma (and their front groups/charities ACS, ALA, CFTFK, etc...) is trying to sell the idea to the American public that it's just kids blowing clouds and getting hooked on candy flavored nicotine.

I HOPE that the American public isn't THAT stupid but I said that before about sticking loose batteries in your pockets with keys and/or change.

No one could be THAT stupid... Right?
:facepalm:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not important........you are overlooking all the harm created by vaping such as......impotence in men, female pattern baldenss in women, dementia, leprosy,bad star war sequels,congested freeways,...and the end to the american way of life..it must be crushed, by any means neccesary......including lying.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
not important........you are overlooking all the harm created by vaping such as......impotence in men, female pattern baldenss in women, dementia, leprosy,bad star war sequels,congested freeways,...and the end to the american way of life..it must be crushed, by any means neccesary......including lying.

You forgot anal warts. Vaping causes anal warts.:D

VU Sponsors