Study shows big tobacco targeting youth with e-cigarettes, flavored products

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
BhF6IJjCcAAkIWZ.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well for whatever reason, of which I don't know why....years ago when I started vaping the majority of vapers were smokers, mostly older guys 30 to 60 years old,mostly trying to get off smoking...or replace their nicotine habit with vaping.....they tended to look for a vaping experince that mimiced smoking....now days it seems the new people tend to be alot younger, alot of them who have never smoked are looking for a vaping experince nothing at all like smoking..they all want to blow bigger and bigger clouds bra with 0 nic.....is vaping attracting young people, has it morphed from a nicotine replacement tool into a fashion statement.Has vaping like smoking used to be..a sort of line the youth crossed as a sort of passage to adulthood..is the never ending quest for the biggest cloud a sort of pissing contest that young men participate in like bigger car engines, and seeing who can chug the most beer.I think vaping has..it's kind of hard to ignore, but as a pissing contest vaping is fairly harmless, much more so than clandestine drag racing and keg parties that we indulged in as kids.....so if blowing big clouds replaces drunk driving...is that so bad?

Last edited:

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Well for whatever reason, of which I don't know why....years ago when I started vaping the majority of vapers were smokers, mostly older guys 30 to 60 years old,mostly trying to get off smoking...or replace their nicotine habit with vaping.....they tended to look for a vaping experince that mimiced smoking....now days it seems the new people tend to be alot younger, alot of them who have never smoked are looking for a vaping experince nothing at all like smoking..they all want to blow bigger and bigger clouds bra with 0 nic.....is vaping attracting young people, has it morphed from a nicotine replacement tool into a fashion statement.Has vaping like smoking used to be..a sort of line the youth crossed as a sort of passage to adulthood..is the never ending quest for the biggest cloud a sort of pissing contest that young men participate in like bigger car engines, and seeing who can chug the most beer.I think vaping has..it's kind of hard to ignore, but as a pissing contest vaping is fairly harmless, much more so than clandestine drag racing and keg parties that we indulged in as kids.....so if blowing big clouds replaces drunk driving...is that so bad?
Cloud comps aren't a new thing at all.

1967-camaro-burnout-red.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Big tobacco is using e-cigs to target youth, eh... I really think BT wishes e-cigs would just go the fuck away so they can get back to targetting youth with cigarettes.

Andria

VU Sponsors