Become a Patron!

Study titled “Benzene formation in e-cigarettes” found that air has more benzene than e-cigs

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.ecigarette-research.org/research/index.php/whats-new/2017/252-benz

"Going back to basic physics, it is the energy (W x s = Joule) that defines whether the liquid will overheat and generate dry puffs. I explained that in detail in the study evaluating aldehyde emissions in realistic and dry puff conditions. In fact, I performed that study as a response to the famous “Hidden formaldehyde” research letter, which was authored by the same researchers as this benzene study. So, although there is no excuse for researchers to forget basic laws in physics, this is twice inexcusable because we repeated the physics in our paper quite recently (just 2 years ago)".

Great, it's the same two fuckheads from the formaldehyde debacle and they STILL haven't learned how to not dry burn a coil?

I think they perfected dry burning coils and will do so in the future when they want to find the next vaping boogeyman. - 5150

Last edited:

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Those diptards need to do a study where they get in a car, FLOOR IT (~crank an evod up to 13 watts) for a mile or two so it's REALLY redlined (5-second puffs) and aim it at a cement wall (~jacking up the juice first with FIVE HUNDRED times the typical amount of benzoic acid).

You know, to see what happens.

Car-going-180-190-mph-turns-sideways-and-rolls.gif

VU Sponsors