Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics are coming!

-2 KangerTech Protank II's
-1 KangerTech protank 1,2, &3 airflow control valve/base
-1 Kamry K100
-1 Kamry K101

Willing to trade all as a package and am also willing to part out individually. Let me know, happy vaping.

Shoot me an offer.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
What happened to: "My K101 has broken beyond repair, if anyone is willing to PIF with a mechanical mod or trade for something please hit me up."
Just wondering?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happened to: "My K101 has broken beyond repair, if anyone is willing to PIF with a mechanical mod or trade for something please hit me up."
Just wondering?
Lol, is this true?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Ummmm, your banner?? >>>

"My K101 just broke. If anyone can PIF with a mod, that would be super awesome. I also have stuff that I can trade for a mod. Hit me up."

CloudChaserDMV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought some stuff off of ebay. And yes, I did have a K101 break beyond repair. I bought a Kamry basket of ebay containing at K100 (Gold) and K101 (black) with a kanger protank II for each. All items work.

CloudChaserDMV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came across my water pipes when cleaning my room in Richmond out, sold em to a friend and made a little bit of cash, bought one of those american express gift cards and yeah

CloudChaserDMV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you guys wanna flame, its understandable, so TO THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN MY SHIT, PLEASE PM ME.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came across my water pipes when cleaning my room in Richmond out, sold em to a friend and made a little bit of cash, bought one of those american express gift cards and yeah
Ok, so since last Thursday you managed to sell your removed to a friend, went out and got a gift card, ordered something from ebay (the same crap that your friend busted as a matter of fact), had it delivered to you, and here it is three business days later and you are already trying to trade it. Lol. Sorry if this all sounds fishy to me but who am I to judge?

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to agree... and apparently, so does everyone else..

NEXT!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Throw in one of these and we have a deal

trust-me-snake-t-shirt-white.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's SOME fast shipping, plus he had time to check it all out to make sure it works.
No that is sell your soul, black magic, voodoo shipping... fueled by unicorn farts and basardo sweat.
I can;t get three days from the post office 3 miles away to here without 3 steps and 3 business days with a weekend inbetween.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No that is sell your soul, black magic, voodoo shipping... fueled by unicorn farts and basardo sweat.
I can;t get three days from the post office 3 miles away to here without 3 steps and 3 business days with a weekend inbetween.
His last post in the other thread was after 10PM so he didn't even do all that stuff he's claiming he did until Friday. Which means it was more like two day shipping.

CloudChaserDMV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sold the water pipe to my roomate. The K101 and K100 arent great mods, your right, they arent high end, but they do the job. They didnt break from normal use, my friend dropped it. I dont know why you are questioning as to why I bought the same shit. Perhaps i thought I could part out the kit or trade for a used mod? So because I got 2 day shipping, I am now trying to scam people and rip them off? seriously, fuck off. None of you have ever done business with me, ask the other members on her who have done business with me as to whether or not I am a 'scam artist.' check the for sale threads Ive posted in and talk to those members. Feel free to flame me for the previous posts I have made, but implying that I am scamming people for their money is ridiculous.

CloudChaserDMV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think its hilarious how eager everyone on this forum is to flame one another

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sold the water pipe to my roomate. The K101 and K100 arent great mods, your right, they arent high end, but they do the job. They didnt break from normal use, my friend dropped it. I dont know why you are questioning as to why I bought the same shit. Perhaps i thought I could part out the kit or trade for a used mod? So because I got 2 day shipping, I am now trying to scam people and rip them off? seriously, fuck off. None of you have ever done business with me, ask the other members on her who have done business with me as to whether or not I am a 'scam artist.' check the for sale threads Ive posted in and talk to those members. Feel free to flame me for the previous posts I have made, but implying that I am scamming people for their money is ridiculous.
Dude, you signed up for an account on Thursday and IMMEDIATELY tried to mooch some free stuff and then merely days later you are trying to make what everyone here considers a rather dubious trade transaction, so I have a better idea. How about YOU fuck off?

I repeat, you have been a member since THURSDAY and have posted a total of 40 comments so far including the ones you've made in this thread and the ones you made in your mooch thread, so WHAT trades have you done and with whom? What do you take us for exactly?

Last edited:

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What other threads and what deals?

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pics are coming!

-2 KangerTech Protank II's
-1 KangerTech protank 1,2, &3 airflow control valve/base
-1 Kamry K100
-1 Kamry K101

Willing to trade all as a package and am also willing to part out individually. Let me know, happy vaping.

Shoot me an offer.
You said pics were coming.....
Well????? I would have posted them right away after the first "call out".

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Random question, is court TV real?
They are legally bound by the decision, yes.. Of course, its a contract and waiver you sign, so, if you dont like the decision, you can always break the contract and fight it in a real court :)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Can ya snap a pic of the gear and upload it to this thread?
It would put all the flaming to rest with just a simple pic

CloudChaserDMV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here they are

Attachments

• IMG_2826.jpg
    IMG_2826.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2834.jpg
    IMG_2834.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2824.jpg
    IMG_2824.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 34

CloudChaserDMV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
However, I am not lying about the trade pending. I am currently working on a trade for ejuice.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ask the other members on her who have done business with me as to whether or not I am a 'scam artist.' check the for sale threads Ive posted in and talk to those members.

And the "other members on here" who you have done business with? Can you at least admit that was a total lie?

CloudChaserDMV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ask the other members on her who have done business with me as to whether or not I am a 'scam artist.' check the for sale threads Ive posted in and talk to those members.

And the "other members on here" who you have done business with? Can you at least admit that was a total lie?
Really man? Seriously, are you getting some enjoyment out of this by trying to play polygraph? I bought his Scorpion mod. I'll be finishing up business with Jaaxx shortly.

CloudChaserDMV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats the name of the guy i just finished business with: Nitowolf72. Have you even checked the threads I replied to? Do that before you call me out.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Members imply more than one, right?

We have good reason to be suspicious of new members. Some have taken advantage of other members. If you can't see how the things you have said, along with your VERY short time here, seem suspicious to us, then you are pretty ignorant.

CloudChaserDMV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Members imply more than one, right?

We have good reason to be suspicious of new members. Some have taken advantage of other members. If you can't see how the things you have said, along with your VERY short time here, seem suspicious to us, then you are pretty ignorant.
jesus man listen to what ive posted, i said there is reason to flame, ive put the facts/proof down and guys are taking the steps to flame without checking what ive said. I previosly posted that there is legitimate reason to flame. Read earlier in the thread.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats the name of the guy i just finished business with: Nitowolf72. Have you even checked the threads I replied to? Do that before you call me out.
Ok, fine, I'll lay off. We just stick up for each other here so your posts were raising some red flags, you can't blame us for that. You said your mod was busted then a few days later you were trading an identical mod, that would make anyone suspicious. But I'll stop bothering you. Have a good night.

CloudChaserDMV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not negating that there is reason to be suspicious, that keeps the forum safe. I know it took awhile to post the pics and some of my accusations raised suspicion, by no means am I saying it was unreasonable to be suspicious. But for the other guy to make personal shots as to me being ignorant, prvious guys calling me a definite liar, is a bit ridiculous without proof. Just say "Im suspicious of this guy" he has no proof of owning the mods or them working rather than stating that you are absolutely sure of me being a scam artist/liar. That is all I'm asking. Happy vaping y'all.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
"Im suspicious of this guy" he has no proof of owning the mods or them working...

LOL, I'm just fuckin around with you.
I actually believe you.
You are trying to sell a $20 mech mod and a couple protanks.
if you were trying to rip someone off you would be trying to sell a $700 Vicious Ant Variant Titanium or something.
Why would you be trying to beat somebody out of 20 bucks?
It just wouldn't make any sense.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors