Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Say hello to the new Aspire Atlantis.

This new Tank has some great new upgrades!

1. SUB-OHM heads. These new heads run .5-.7 ohms
2. Improved airflow system
3. New shape

Finally the nautilus gets a face lift! The last to incarnations were effective, but ugly.
The new sub-ohm heads will pack a serious punch!

Release date: Third week of November. Expect pre-orders soon.

ZVZ0Chbrjz0

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Kemosabe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this looks like a nice product. i do worry however about new vapers buying this without fully understanding how not to have a mishap.

MildCheddar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like a BV Silo with low ohm heads. (which, is basically a re-designed Nautilus by the same creator). The reason pre made coils will never eliminate RBA's regardless of how low the ohms go is because people don't want to shell out for new coils constantly when they can recoil and wick for pennies. When packs of 20 can be bought for 5 bucks, then you will see SOME people move off of RBAs simply because of the hassle of rebuilding. Cloudchasers, pure flavor junkies and people who love to tinker will never abandon RBAS, so the GAME OVER pic was a bit of hyperbole.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Plus coils are $20 a pack according to the preorder funk that!

MildCheddar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
this looks like a nice product. i do worry however about new vapers buying this without fully understanding how not to have a mishap.
I think you can simply ship this product with a large card that says "Do not exceed X volts/watts. Doing so may cause catastrophic battery failure". With different suggested limits for the different resistances. If they don't understand that, then they are darwin award candidates anyway.

VU Sponsors