Become a Patron!

Subzero X Button Assembly Help

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven’t used my SZX mod/RDA combo for awhile and it needed to be cleaned, but I made the mistake of not paying attention to how the button assembly was done before disassembling it (I’ve done it times before and didn’t figure I’d have forgotten...oops) and was curious if anyone either has a video link or a page with step by step instructions on how to put this beast back together or if someone happens to have some time to reply here with step by step instructions.
I’ve looked all over and can’t find much, if any, in the way of the button assembly and really want to put it back into my rotation, so, is there anyone that could help or point me in the direction of something that will, it would be awesome.
bbd20e1269fd6591d778bdc78727d750.jpg

And just FYI, it’s not the Shorty, just the standard Mech.

You’re not drinking water are you? You realize that’s an ingredient in antifreeze!

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I was trying to assemble it with the three clutch pieces upside down. Thank you so much for finding that video, I couldn’t find it for shit last night

You’re not drinking water are you? You realize that’s an ingredient in antifreeze!

VU Sponsors