Become a Patron!

sue the fda

ok. i was a smoker and the ecig was the only thing that helped me quit.
now the fda regulations are putting my life in danger as many other exsmokers who cannot otherwise quit.

so i say for placing our lives in danger and forcing us to go back to a more harmful substence we should ban together and sue the fda.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually like this idea, use the information from the UK like the RCP and the "real" peer reviewed legit science. We just need an Attorney and law firm willing to take up a Class Action Lawsuit.

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I've been thinking the same thing lately.

kargurin

Member For 4 Years
They are being sued plenty. Whether any of it is successful is another question

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are being sued plenty. Whether any of it is successful is another question

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
We're thinking class action lawsuit of former smokers who are vapers that the actions of the government and FDA are putting our lives at risk. No lawsuits have been started with this angle.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Cigmod VonToker

Member For 4 Years
I think we need a few organizations that are like PAC's and a discussing lowlife like Carl Rove to go after these guys as individuals with the goals of political, professional, social and financial destruction. Pick a high profile Anti Vape type........... say for example Mitch Zeller and do everything possable to distroy his life and the lives of his loved ones.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think we need a few organizations that are like PAC's and a discussing lowlife like Carl Rove to go after these guys as individuals with the goals of political, professional, social and financial destruction. Pick a high profile Anti Vape type........... say for example Mitch Zeller and do everything possable to distroy his life and the lives of his loved ones.
If Rove is involved.. I do not consort condone or approve of someone speaking for me that is a pedophile.

VU Sponsors