Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FW Sugar Cookie - 5%
FW Yellow Cake - 2.5%
FA Cookie - 2%
FA Vienna Cream - 1%
Do you use this as a base to add other flavorings to, or vape it as is? Looks good. Oh, also curious: does FW Sugar Cookie have the hint of cinnamon that cap sugar cookie has? I only have cap. Also, I'm phasing out the fw yellow cake coz of that whole sugar thing. How important a role do you think it's playing here?

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No clue on comparison to cap sugar cookie, I don't have it.

I had made the recipe months ago, but if I recall, yellow cake was added last to add sweetness and depth to the flavor.
Could just try making a small batch without it to see how you like it.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Do you use this as a base to add other flavorings to, or vape it as is? Looks good. Oh, also curious: does FW Sugar Cookie have the hint of cinnamon that cap sugar cookie has? I only have cap. Also, I'm phasing out the fw yellow cake coz of that whole sugar thing. How important a role do you think it's playing here?

I don't get any Cinnamon from FW Sugar Cookie, although I can barely detect any in CAP Sugar Cookie either:D.
Possible subs for Yellow Cake, (all of these used in combination together is sort-of close IMO)
0.5% Nonna's Cake
0.5% INW Vanilla
0.5% INW Biscuit
1-2% CAP Vanilla Cupcake
(or use whatever ones you have)

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't get any Cinnamon from FW Sugar Cookie, although I can barely detect any in CAP Sugar Cookie either:D.
Possible subs for Yellow Cake, (all of these used in combination together is sort-of close IMO)
0.5% Nonna's Cake
0.5% INW Vanilla
0.5% INW Biscuit
1-2% CAP Vanilla Cupcake
(or use whatever ones you have)
Thanks for the feedback :) Yeah, the cinnamon note in cap SC is pretty minor. I only notice it when I use it with mild flavors like blueberry or on its own.

VU Sponsors