Become a Patron!

Suggestions On Buying A Mod? ( Sorry ,

NXX.SXPXRNX

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I only have a little money leftover after Christmas Shopping ($183 dollars) and I need to some suggestions on mods, preferably a Box Mod/Copper Tube Mod.

I don't mind clones, I think they're usually about $100 dollars cheaper and more efficient than their authentic brothers anyways.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I only have a little money leftover after Christmas Shopping ($183 dollars) and I need to some suggestions on mods, preferably a Box Mod/Copper Tube Mod.

I don't mind clones, I think they're usually about $100 dollars cheaper and more efficient than their authentic brothers anyways.

180 for a mod? Don't you know you have to spend twice that or you're not vaping right ;-). People seem to be digging the sig 100 plus. They are $100ish.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i can get you an entire setup for about $50 bucks.

first I need some info.

do you want a regulated device? (one you can change the power level to your liking)

do you want a fixed mechanical? (3.7v)

do you want a dripper?

do you want a tank?

do you just want to be able to vape a long time without adding juice or changing batteries?

do you want a cloud chaser?

do you want flavor bomb?

i have a wealth of info. I have tried a lot of stuff (except regulated) but have a little knowledge on those.

NXX.SXPXRNX

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i can get you an entire setup for about $50 bucks.

first I need some info.

do you want a regulated device? (one you can change the power level to your liking)

do you want a fixed mechanical? (3.7v)

do you want a dripper?

do you want a tank?

do you just want to be able to vape a long time without adding juice or changing batteries?

do you want a cloud chaser?

do you want flavor bomb?

i have a wealth of info. I have tried a lot of stuff (except regulated) but have a little knowledge on those.

UnRegulated/drip tip/have 2 chargers, a lot of batteries and e-juices so that isn't an issue, yes I'd enjoy a cloud chaser/ I have no clue what a flavor bomb is..?

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Provari...

Wait, this aint ECF..
facepalm.gif

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
UnRegulated/drip tip/have 2 chargers, a lot of batteries and e-juices so that isn't an issue, yes I'd enjoy a cloud chaser/ I have no clue what a flavor bomb is..?
nemesis
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10009160/1448300-nemesis-style-mechanical-mod
hybrid cap
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10009956/1871709-510-adapter-for-nemesis-mod
veritas dripper
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10008562/1816700-veritas-style-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer
flat mouth drip tip
https://www.fasttech.com/p/1662705

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think having big power that you can dial in just how you want along with dual battery life and enclosed in a quality device is what I'd look for.

sohkis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
don't mean to threadjack, but what if the op was looking for something regulated @Eric DeCastro ?

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds to me like he's not sure what he wants. A big power regulated box is much more versatile. No harm in throwing that option on the table for consideration. I think some people still haven't realized mechs aren't the only way to achieve high performance anymore. Whether he's aware or not, I'm just pointing it out. With his budget, now would be a good time to consider all capable options.

sohkis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Eric DeCastro i caught that he was looking for something unregulated, however i was curious what you would recommend for a regulated device so i didn't need to open a new thread.

really like the design/styling of the zero modz, but the authentic is way out of my price range & the clones have been shipping w/bad 510 threads. might give one of the hanaa clones a shot since they're so reasonably priced.

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well regulated mods are hit or miss. The istick is a hit. I'm waiting for the Beyang 3.0 to see if that is a hit. Also there is a regulated mod section here to read up on mods. I don't have experience in it but if I were to buy one it would be the dual lipo 50w box mod. Plenty of power and battery life.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Box mod and copper mod for $180? Go for a Sigelei 100 and a Penny clone via FT (just got both and love them) for about $100, then spend the rest on batteries and toppers...

VU Sponsors