Become a Patron!

SunVapers = OPINION PIECE BY CELTIC FOG

Are you sick of pretentious shop owners?

• Total voters

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OPINION PIECE: BY CELTIC FOG

I fallowed a link to their website....and have absolutely no interest in buying a single thing from that dude...He needs to leave the business to allow other people to run it...What an ass. Have you seen some of the things he has written on there...I ran a family business for 10 years before I left the industry, and I understand getting upset with customers, but give me a break, he deals with $200 orders...try dealing with upset customers who buy $25k and up each pop.....get over yourself bud. When someone owns a business, its not always the best idea to represent that business...I also read a forum post about how he wanted to leave the business and shut it down, do to ass hole customers...He says he was the creator of the Kanger tank....inventors should never be involved with the sales of their own creation...they are inventors, not sellers. Thank god he doesn't own any rights to the tanks, or we would all lose out. Great tanks and well built. You cant stop progression...and if he didn't make it, someone else would of. Sorry I seam so bitchy, but Fuck thta dude for insulting me on his page. ( it was a blank statement he made, and since I'm a potential customer who knows he is not talking to me, I take it as if its aimed at me.) Poor attitude towards customer relationships = failure, every time. Next time you make a product, remove yourself from the limelight and you wont have that problem...your need to experience the glory, put you in the crosshairs....asshat.

Last edited:

oncebitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is there a link to this?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is copied and pasted from there website. It is on one of the batteries, this is not the only post on the site like this either....

If you are an idiot, please go somewhere else. Too many people claim to know about batteries and battery care. I can tell you they are full of crap and most of this is pseudoscience and conjecture. I have a battery analyzer and have tested and recharged batteries using graphs and proper tools and I call tell you most vapers are using chargers that are pure trash! Over discharging, or overcharging and recharging at way to high an amperage. Knowing what I know now, I will not tolerate vape science B.S. and if you open a ticket with some stupid issue that you caused I will not help. Buy a good charger! Recharge at 3.4 volts or above and do not use a charger that charges above 4.20 volts. XTAR or Efest is a good brand but XTAR is better of the 2. Sony batteries do well at .5 to 1 amp charge. And intellichargers are junk. (opinion based on lots of research and feedback, its a 1.5 amp global charger. In other words with 4 batteries in the charger it only charges at .375 amps per channel [.375Amp multiplied by 4=1.5amps] , even my little USB XTAR MC1 can do .5 amps, also the AC/DC conversion is inside the charger instead of externally with a wall adapter that is separate from the unit, this means it will produce more heat when actually you want the heat to be as far away from the battery as possible) You may think this is over the top, but the truth is “best case bad scenario” your killing batteries left and right with your cheap chargers/poor use habits, really bad case you start a fire, damage property and even worse injure yourself or someone else. When using batteries its not just you who is at risk, the people you live with. (and if your in apartment your neighbors also.) Grow up, if your mech mod is $200 and your using a $3 dollar battery and a $5 dollar ebay charger you can see why I am annoyed as a business owner. Cheap chargers will charge protected cells, no issue because the protection circuit (its built into the battery) controls the flow back and fourth but these ARE UNPROTECTED! (its just a raw cell with no brain) So grow up, read, learn and spend the money where it counts the most, good battery (from a reputable dealer) and a good charger and know your batteries limitations. Thanks -Edward (and if you don’t know why I am writing like this, you must be new to vape culture trust me you will learn, LOL) - See more at: http://www.sun-vapers.com/buy/vappower-4200-mah-26650-battery/#sthash.V3cizVhg.dpuf

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That alone, made me want to punch him in the face.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I didn't read past "If you are an idiot". That said enough for me on what he is all about. Many people are new or not that experienced. That does not qualify them as an idiot.

oncebitten

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Interesting.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He is an idiot for thinking he will hold on to his business with this attitude.Last year he posted on another forum how we was sick of the asshole customers and people who think they are right, when they are wrong, he then goes on and "threatens" to close his business all together....so he does not have to deal with all the assholes anymore....GO FOR IT. We don't need vendors like this, tarnishing the community.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He is an idiot for thinking he will hold on to his business with this attitude.Last year he posted on another forum how we was sick of the asshole customers and people who think they are right, when they are wrong, he then goes on and "threatens" to close his business all together....so he does not have to deal with all the assholes anymore....GO FOR IT. We don't need vendors like this, tarnishing the community.

I remember that.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He does kinda come across as a whiny little bitch.
But he also seems like he's dealt with plenty of frustrations and likely his own fair share of whiny little bitch customers.
I'm not sticking up for the guy cause I agree that there's no need to post bullshit like that on your store site. I'm just trying to imagine why he's coming across like a little bitch maid.
Might be a good idea for that dude to just go ahead and throw in the towel.
Or hopefully have an attitude change and be a better representative of the industry.

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A different perspective...

Oddly enough it was that very comment that made me buy the little Xstar charger when I ordered some of the VapPower 26650 4200mah batteries that @VaporJoes had listed on his blog...

Of course, I work in a data center, and programmers who you would think would be more knowledgable than a secretary are the worst customers... So I kinda understand where he was coming from... My mother had a saying "It is hard to fly with the eagles when you are surrounded by turkeys" LOL

And although I have only had it a few days, I do really like the Xstar over the Nitecore ... :cool:

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In business, you must always keep your cool and be political. If you can not control your emotions in the face of public, you hire someone who can. As business owners, you will deal with liars, cheats and morons all day long....the cost of doing business. Part of his problem in my opinion was trying to make himself appear to be the creator/designer of a product he was licensed to sell. First rule of invention, never, never, never sell it to the public. You hire someone else to represent it. I.E. Ranchers raise the beef, meat buyers purchase the animals and slaughter them, they split the animal into two to four large portions and sell it to Grocery vendors. The vendors then sell it to individual grocers. The grocers hand the beef over to the butchers and the butchers package and display the beef to be sold in the store. Butchers have a union, Vendors have a union and Ranchers now have a union. Chain of Distribution is what this process is called. It is in place, to protect the Rancher, the Buyers, the Vendors, the Groceries and the Butchers. You need to have separate channels in all industry in order to protect the consumer and the creators alike.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A different perspective...

Oddly enough it was that very comment that made me buy the little Xstar charger when I ordered some of the VapPower 26650 4200mah batteries that @VaporJoes had listed on his blog...

Of course, I work in a data center, and programmers who you would think would be more knowledgable than a secretary are the worst customers... So I kinda understand where he was coming from...

And although I have only had it a few days, I do really like the Xstar over the Nitecore ... :cool:

I would never assume that a programmer is more knowledgeable than a secretary. I was a high school drop, gangbanger druggie...And I understood the importance of Mass to Time Relativity, ten years before the scientific field acknowledged its existence in the public sector. Our greatest minds, have never been a gift to those with higher titles. Expect to find more, where one sees less.

I do understand your point however, people with titles and "better" careers often show a lack of respect towards those they believe are below them....

Last edited:

bobby.q

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Expect to find more, where one sees less.

people with titles and "better" careers often show a lack of respect towards those they believe are below them....

Also true....

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is copied and pasted from there website. It is on one of the batteries, this is not the only post on the site like this either....

If you are an idiot, please go somewhere else. Too many people claim to know about batteries and battery care. I can tell you they are full of crap and most of this is pseudoscience and conjecture. I have a battery analyzer and have tested and recharged batteries using graphs and proper tools and I call tell you most vapers are using chargers that are pure trash! Over discharging, or overcharging and recharging at way to high an amperage. Knowing what I know now, I will not tolerate vape science B.S. and if you open a ticket with some stupid issue that you caused I will not help. Buy a good charger! Recharge at 3.4 volts or above and do not use a charger that charges above 4.20 volts. XTAR or Efest is a good brand but XTAR is better of the 2. Sony batteries do well at .5 to 1 amp charge. And intellichargers are junk. (opinion based on lots of research and feedback, its a 1.5 amp global charger. In other words with 4 batteries in the charger it only charges at .375 amps per channel [.375Amp multiplied by 4=1.5amps] , even my little USB XTAR MC1 can do .5 amps, also the AC/DC conversion is inside the charger instead of externally with a wall adapter that is separate from the unit, this means it will produce more heat when actually you want the heat to be as far away from the battery as possible) You may think this is over the top, but the truth is “best case bad scenario” your killing batteries left and right with your cheap chargers/poor use habits, really bad case you start a fire, damage property and even worse injure yourself or someone else. When using batteries its not just you who is at risk, the people you live with. (and if your in apartment your neighbors also.) Grow up, if your mech mod is $200 and your using a $3 dollar battery and a $5 dollar ebay charger you can see why I am annoyed as a business owner. Cheap chargers will charge protected cells, no issue because the protection circuit (its built into the battery) controls the flow back and fourth but these ARE UNPROTECTED! (its just a raw cell with no brain) So grow up, read, learn and spend the money where it counts the most, good battery (from a reputable dealer) and a good charger and know your batteries limitations. Thanks -Edward (and if you don’t know why I am writing like this, you must be new to vape culture trust me you will learn, LOL) - See more at: http://www.sun-vapers.com/buy/vappower-4200-mah-26650-battery/#sthash.V3cizVhg.dpuf
I admit he is a bit brash he should have stated the links and showed the graphs but he is right about the chargers it is true what he said its how he says it I agree I think what happens is when dealing with so many small orders they think they are above answering questons if he spent as much time being a dick then just pointing out the facts dear me :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would never assume that a programmer is more knowledgeable than a secretary. I was a high school drop, gangbanger druggie...And I understood the importance of Mass to Time Relativity, ten years before the scientific field acknowledged its existence in the public sector. Our greatest minds, have never been a gift to those with higher titles. Expect to find more, where one sees less.

I do understand your point however, people with titles and "better" careers often show a lack of respect towards those they believe are below them....
Yes the Xstar is the best charger hands down the Efest does an ok job but it will at times overcharge when I check it on my higher end RC chargers :)

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, OP, I DO get your point, but think of this; his brash dickness will absolutely protect you from buying a fake battery or charger from him. Let him be OCD on the issue as long as it benefits you in the long run. I can understand if you are put off to the point of not doing business with him, but I also trust the 3 VTC-4's and 3 VTC-5's I bought from him are the genuine article. I have a vaper buddy in my town that just bought 4 fake VTC-4's from another vendor. He is trying to get his money back, but I'm not holding my breath. Look, when I hold a possible bomb up to my face, I want the piece of mind that I have done EVERYTHING within my power to midigate the dangers. Sun Vapers may be brash and insulting, but they DO give me piece of mind that at least I don't have to worry about the quality of my battery. Not trying to change your mind, just giving you a way to possibly turn it to your benefit.

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its called the owner option. They can do or say whatever stupid thing they want because it's their business. The customer option is to buy or not buy from them. Enjoy the day!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well bad news for you guys, talking like that as an owner,can get your business put on ice. Can also kill your reputation in a community. It is his right to be a dick. Its also my right not to shop there. Im not alone on this. He is only hurting himself, and his blunt approach helps me NOT ONE BIT. Also, it is not owner option, its owner risk. Dealing with consumers, you run the risk of personal lawsuits....there is only one dick in the store, but many more on the outside. He does not make the batteries either, lets hope the manufacturer does not sue him for loss of sales, seaming he had to sign a sellers agreement in order to carry them. If he did not sign a sellers agreement, they can also sue him for misrepresentation of their product...Once you open to the pubic, especialy in a Brick and Mortars, you are not safe to do as you please....You have health codes to fallow, Hazmat to fallow, FIre and Safety, IRS codes, Labor Laws, Terms and Agreements with vendors, Possible backlash on loans and credit rating,Chamber of Commerce, public opinion and so on , and so on....Running a store is not for everyone. He is in San Diego, not the place to act like that, SoCal will eat him alive with that attitude...I DONT WANT THAT FOR HIM, I would like to see him take a nice relaxing vacation, then walk away from public commenting and dealing with customers himself. He needs to build a buffer.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well bad news for you guys, talking like that as an owner,can get your business put on ice. Can also kill your reputation in a community. It is his right to be a dick. Its also my right not to shop there. Im not alone on this. He is only hurting himself, and his blunt approach helps me NOT ONE BIT. Also, it is not owner option, its owner risk. Dealing with consumers, you run the risk of personal lawsuits....there is only one dick in the store, but many more on the outside. He does not make the batteries either, lets hope the manufacturer does not sue him for loss of sales, seaming he had to sign a sellers agreement in order to carry them. If he did not sign a sellers agreement, they can also sue him for misrepresentation of their product...Once you open to the pubic, especialy in a Brick and Mortars, you are not safe to do as you please....You have health codes to fallow, Hazmat to fallow, FIre and Safety, IRS codes, Labor Laws, Terms and Agreements with vendors, Possible backlash on loans and credit rating,Chamber of Commerce, public opinion and so on , and so on....Running a store is not for everyone. He is in San Diego, not the place to act like that, SoCal will eat him alive with that attitude...I DONT WANT THAT FOR HIM, I would like to see him take a nice relaxing vacation, then walk away from public commenting and dealing with customers himself. He needs to build a buffer.
WHOW! Just take a deep breath and calm for a second. As I said, I'm not trying to change your mind and fully admit that you have the option to shop else ware for your batteries. As I can see, this matter has got your goat (as they say). I don't blame you, I do understand your stance. However, I do not believe he has misrepresented the batteries or devices described in any way. What he said is factually the truth as the performance of the devices presented. I understand that you have a problem with the way he said it, and again I don't blame you. It was disrespectful of a huge contingent of the community the way he put it. However, that does not make him liable. And believe me, with his prices for the guarantied authentic articles, he probably isn't going out of business soon, or being sued by the manufacturer for loss of sales. There is large part of the vaping community that does not take his statement personally, but as a warning. If you look past the way he said it, he is saying that he cannot warrant the batteries if they are not treated right. He is also warning people to use the appropriate devices to take care of the batteries in the correct way. There is a large part of the American community as a whole that talks in a slang format and this warning is in "THEIR" language and presented in a way that "THEY" can understand. It has nothing to do with you as a person except for the fact that it offends "YOU" personally. And that's OK for you to feel this way. But just because we are offended, does not give us the credibility to stomp on his right to offend. He has a RIGHT to free speech unless it HURTS another person or group. He, on the other hand, has not hurt anybody and can be argued that he is actually trying to help people, in his own way of course. He has not broken any health codes, laws, public health/hazmat statutes. And as for SoCal not acting like that, REALLY? Have you been there lately? He fits right in with the prevailing elitist attitude of the region. Now I know he offended you, and as stated, YOU HAVE THAT RIGHT. However, he has a FIRST ADMEDMENT RIGHT to say what you find offensive. Vote with your dollars and do not do business if you feel that is right. It's ok, we understand and still support you if you exercise that right!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no my man, i'm calm and having a great morning lol, and I didn't think anything ill will about your comments one bit. Yes I was born and raised in socal....I know how greedy people there are....they are the ones i worry about taking advantage of him...that's what i mean by they wont let it ride there, someone will target him for a lawsuit lol. However, its obvious that you have never been involved with a business that makes over a million a year in sales, once you hit that area or higher, your a target for everyone, its ugly. It matters not how the "many" feel about him, its that "one" asshat that ruins it for everyone.. Free speech wont protect you in a lawsuit over loss of sales from a vendor....trust me. .its a slippery slope. I love free speech, and I love your opinions on the matter too.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
......... However, its obvious that you have never been involved with a business that makes over a million a year in sales, once you hit that area or higher, your a target for everyone, its ugly. It matters not how the "many" feel about him, its that "one" asshat that ruins it for everyone.. ......
Ah, I am currently, and have for the past 10 years, worked for a Native American casino that last month had around 11mil in income on the slot machines alone. Not to mention the AAA 4 Diamond Rated hotel, 17 bars and restaurants, Pepsi Summer Concert Series, and many other venues. I do realize how far customer relations go, and I DO realize how big a target companies are. However, being a LLC, Sun Vapers is largely protected from his personal lawsuits, and he is protected from the lawsuits Sun Vapers as a business incurs. Then you have to figure in the insurance company. He would not be insured if he was negligent in his actions. It's frustrating when some people don't play nice, but unless he is negligent, he can probably withstand the storm.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
.......I would like to see him take a nice relaxing vacation, then walk away from public commenting and dealing with customers himself. He needs to build a buffer.

I won't argue the fact that he probably needs a spokesman, but it appears he feels passionately enough about the subject to have decided the ramifications are worth it to him; as a person, or business...IDK.

Last edited:

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no problem with his battery disclaimer or any disclaimer for that matter. Unless his disclaimer started with "Hey insert your name here" I do not take it as if he is talking to me.

What I find funny Celtic fog is you have an issue with the way he writes on his website as if he is talking down to you yet you make a thread here and essentially do the same thing telling people "its obvious that you have never been involved with a business that makes over a million a year in sales blah blah blah" like you know their life story and coming off as a pompus ass who thinks he is the master of sales.

Pot meet kettle.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Negligence, is deterring customers from buying a product you and your business entity promised to represent in a positive fashion. Your casino spends millions every year, protecting their actions, with attorneys and HR departments. Insurance companies have nothing to do with your business tactics either, they get paid no matter what, as long as your open. Yes, an LLC protects individuals from civil prosecution from the public...however your LLC can be sued, your entity can be force sold to compensate the loss accrued in any lawsuits against the LLC. Not to mention......its Dego were talking about..Anyone using an LLC in SoCal, probably should be concerned about upsetting the other investors....who knows what kind of partners he has. And being that he is in California he has to comply with the ABC and Convenient store licensing, and when your piss off the ABC, they can pull your ability to recreate the same style store for 4 years at a time with a violation and standing order, LLC or not., they go by social security numbers for applying for these licenses, not federal tax id numbers.....I wish him luck though.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have no problem with his battery disclaimer or any disclaimer for that matter. Unless his disclaimer started with "Hey insert your name here" I do not take it as if he is talking to me.

What I find funny Celtic fog is you have an issue with the way he writes on his website as if he is talking down to you yet you make a thread here and essentially do the same thing telling people "its obvious that you have never been involved with a business that makes over a million a year in sales blah blah blah" like you know their life story and coming off as a pompus ass who thinks he is the master of sales.

Pot meet kettle.
I dont care about his life story, where I come from we have a saying, "tell your story walking"...Now, as for calling the kettle black, I think you need to learn the definition of that saying lol. Helmet head.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And furthermore Susan, Im not representing a company that has other investors here, nor am I representing a company that I promised to promote ina positive fashion....but hey, you tried, and trying is half the battle.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Pot meet kettle.
We're having a discussion. People can get passionate while pleading their case. I don't take it personally in the case of Sun Vapers, AND I don't take it personally while discussing it with @Celtic Fog. He didn't know my background. We all make errors.

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I know what the saying is and my point was for someone ranting about someone talking down to them on a website its pretty ironic that you come to a forum and do the exact same thing to posters trying to have a conversation with you.

Feel free to get the fuck over yourself at any time.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i make all kinds of errors and mistakes....often. I'm good at that.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh I know what the saying is and my point was for someone ranting about someone talking down to them on a website its pretty ironic that you come to a forum and do the exact same thing to posters trying to have a conversation with you.

Feel free to get the fuck over yourself at any time.

I am talking about a salesman shitting on his own company....he can do it all he wants....works out great for me lol.
Ill get over myself, any day now, I can feel it....lol

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Negligence, is deterring customers from buying a product you and your business entity promised to represent in a positive fashion. Your casino spends millions every year, protecting their actions, with attorneys and HR departments. Insurance companies have nothing to do with your business tactics either, they get paid no matter what, as long as your open. Yes, an LLC protects individuals from civil prosecution from the public...however your LLC can be sued, your entity can be force sold to compensate the loss accrued in any lawsuits against the LLC. Not to mention......its Dego were talking about..Anyone using an LLC in SoCal, probably should be concerned about upsetting the other investors....who knows what kind of partners he has. And being that he is in California he has to comply with the ABC and Convenient store licensing, and when your piss off the ABC, they can pull your ability to recreate the same style store for 4 years at a time with a violation and standing order, LLC or not., they go by social security numbers for applying for these licenses, not federal tax id numbers.....I wish him luck though.

With the following in mind, I fail to see negligence:
NEGLIGENCE

DEFINITION
A failure to behave with the level of care that someone of ordinary prudence would have exercised under the same circumstances. The behavior usually consists of actions, but can also consist of omissions when there is some duty to act (e.g., a duty to help victims of one's previous conduct).

I also fail to see how he is deterring the customers he is specifically trying to reach (targeting). The people he is talking to understand the way he is presenting the statement. That's how they talk. He is performing for a selective audience. Unfortunately, or fortunately if you will, you chose to not buy tickets to his performance.

Now, I am ignorant of how he would have angered the ABC, Licensing Department, BBB, or Chamber. As long as they get paid their fees, it is not up to them as to how he conducts legal business. And he has not, in fact, conducted himself in an illegal way with the statement in question. Again, I am ignorant of the exact methodology this would occur.

And in a LLC, he doesn't have to have investors or partners. IDK if he has, but they are not necessary for the forming of a LLC. So, I cannot comment on how this would affect his business associates, or lack there of.

Last edited:

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
really bro, lol. You fail to see that as Negligence....your trolling me now right? The owner of the company, has failed to behave with a level of care he promised to show to his vendors, by his actions, of calling his potential, and THEIR potential customers, idiots. That is PURE NEGLIGENCE. BY DEFINITION....THE ONE YOU POSTED LOL.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I disagree, he is not calling his potential customers idiots. He is calling people that have specific idealology/actions idiots; which he plainly states he does not want as customers.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lets hope the manufacturer of the batteries feel the same way...although they are a multi million dollar business, and those businesses are just known for being loosey goosey when it comes to their image and money right...lol. Lets just agree to disagree, and for the benefit of this thread, I will label this Opinion.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Again, I'm not saying that I agree with his business pratice; just his ability to pratice his business in the legal manner he chooses.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lets hope the manufacturer of the batteries feel the same way...although they are a multi million dollar business, and those businesses are just known for being loosey goosey when it comes to their image and money right...lol. Lets just agree to disagree, and for the benefit of this thread, I will label this Opinion.
I was never trying to convience you to change your mind. If everybody thought the same, HOW FUCKING BORING WOULD THAT BE! Not to offend of course....

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Disagreement equals dialog, the best part of this country....

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
pop2.gif

Moss and are are snacking on popcorn taking bets on how long it takes this to get moved to "U MAD BRO?"

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's alright to disagree when listening to each other in a conversation. That happens. It's when we stomp ourt feet and huff and puff that things stop to function. Look at congress! lol

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Point well received.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone have like a spare Russian Fighter jet that I can do Fly by's to every vendor that is a dick?
Thank in advance please let me know where to pick it up :)

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Actually, he was pretty spot on! Lacking a bit in tact...but the dude IS telling the honest to God truth...

Sure...the guy got a little "rude" but being in tech support...you get a bit jaded grumpy and cynical going over and over and over and over x10 to the 43rd power explaining to people about things that if they spent a little bit of effort could easily educate themselves

8ball.jpg

Last edited:

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Are we talking about the issue or the way he puts it !! Or is the way he communicates the issue . I hope the vendor , is learning right now . Yes Celtic
I have gotten upset about similar things . You can lead a horse to water , but if he pisses in it , not your fault . Whats that saying, he made his bed , now let him shit in it . Sorry for the language .

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
His business loses customers daily, and if he does not care, I dont either. My point was that he is an asshat and stupid for throwing money away, and I hope it doesn't come back to bite him in the ass. To each their own. If you enjoy his company, by all means, keep buying from him. We have the right to shop where we want....but I can bet you five to one, nobody in this thread that backs him up on his decisions to vent out about customers, can say that they have bought a single thing from his shop.......lol. His site has the same shit all the other shops have, just cost more, and comes with insults...."Just telling how it is" right Hawk?.....Proud to be an idiot. Vape on.

Warhawk-AVG

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So...you are butthurt over the way he runs his business? It's HIS business...if he wants to be a douche and treat his customers like crap...well...he might not be in business very long. I don't understand peoples hardons on how an owner/operator that has HIS money on the line get bent out of shape...let him be a dick to people...let him go out of business. I guess you could be pissed off if you had stock in his company or something and it was costing YOU money...but when the guy is an ass to you take your money elsewhere...easy peasy, problem solved...getting worked up over someone elses treatment of their customers only hurts you man...relax...take a chill pill, shop elsewhere.

Kind of like how I don't go into eating establishments that won't let me carry my conceal carry firearm...no gun sign...bleh...no money from me

Guy is an asstard to his customers...no money from me...problem solved

I was also a bit mis-directed so apologies for the Celtic confusion...I thought someone was jumping on Celtic...not the other way around

Technically the guy was right about the batteries...customer service wise...the guy is a douchenozzle (that make more sense?)

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thats why its called an opinion piece....I do agree, he can be a noodle if he wants to be. It is HIS right, and HIS business....

VU Sponsors