Become a Patron!

Suorin Fero Lite Pod Vape Review

Naomi24

Member For 1 Year
AD_4nXf9hN4B1A76MbBAeeIMBHXppzQ7JVp-aBisCJB0ZA1b4vDEGNZ9M48cLFvmAWas84LEHSVvs3xcQctCqccHy6c8IOrmlRURq-sGCn5yBtusm1i3i7CNaOuzgf3NeT4hUiAzHMePkEuFYojpA1R3BCi-2BnW

Thanks to Suorin for sending me this product to review!
Check it out on their website: https://www.suorin.com/ferolite/

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at Suorin, nor am I being paid to write this review.

AD_4nXcLITWp-xrs8Hn4rt6A9XQU9BqcQdwh1bxQJz04q2Xx0mbgdZLvviejny8wcOo0yN2AT-NmK2vx4SyOHC1hux8Ei_WtZap0uVfsDBSDdf4XPK4ApRxSg0hcmaTta0ZY4EOl_KOwYwhR5YhFb69ZP6iFc_2t

In the box:
- FERO Lite Device
- Fero Cartridge 0.6Ω
- Fero Cartridge 0.8Ω
- Type-C Cable
- Lanyard
- User manual

AD_4nXcvyQLfgoRqfPWFUG_P4cxiuOlJ4nBi_8jriWbNpmCWGWLCMewJ6SmrOmdDCEWGUktd0KPmcUk_5lWf1PO3rGi9f_ZFFOFyAS-11zc7LPThA7LNGUCOo9xn-qWUsF4iGZj3T-8LtkculUOvHisk_C12agbl

Specs:
- Cartridge Capacity: 3.0/2.0 mL
- Coil Resistance: 0.4Ω/0.6Ω /0.8Ω/1.0Ω
- Material: Aluminium Alloy+PCTG
- Battery Capacity: 1000 mAh Built-in Battery
- Dimension: 113* 25.5*14.4mm
- Max Output Power: 25W
- Charging: DC 5V/2A, Type-C
- Activation: Auto-draw/ button-activated
- Fill System: Side Fill

AD_4nXdrumY5mCOQpq52noxUFgsKIX79Q777ZR9wn6vDofSqiNkfYhbtnKOStAxIvmDOZnhXWOB47GHUkC6B3A9rHL-ASkeIxdmdJsgYNwCriEfg2En20Q5usfPiJVrQAKEjnDxSLqRIqhuOqdIKgvg4B03lU6g

Design
The FERO Lite has a sleek, minimalist design that's both stylish and functional. The aluminum alloy body feels durable and has a nice weight to it without being too heavy. Its compact size makes it easy to slip into a pocket, while the slightly curved edges offer a comfortable grip. The lanyard attachment is a nice touch for those who want to keep the device within reach, especially on the go. The finish gives it a premium look, and the color options are subtle but attractive, making it an aesthetically pleasing option for most vapers.

AD_4nXdVc-3iDIVWgEXC4TC6OQTnFqkJSLiBNBvHwR9qJ36WLIfyU4QV8lu3eYQSo1N01GyOHw0AkEj-vp-YTWNOjyocLmidMJg6MWxOC9pJfsfJpTeWPKq-11_Mwe8CDKRe543ewUaN3lhl4G0xGd7YZ45-mVfU

Pods
The FERO Lite comes with two pods: a 0.6Ω and a 0.8Ω cartridge, catering to both MTL (mouth-to-lung) and restricted DTL (direct-to-lung) vapers. The side fill system is convenient, though not the most innovative. It does the job well with minimal leakage, which is always a plus. Both pods offer good visibility for e-liquid levels, so you’re not left guessing when it's time to refill.
The coil longevity is decent - after several refills, the flavor stays consistent, though I noticed a slight drop-off in performance after a week of heavy use. It’s worth mentioning that the pods are designed to be disposable, so once the coil goes bad, you’ll need to replace the entire pod, which might be a downside for those who prefer swappable coils.

AD_4nXcFkKKzPEbP90hcMTF4OYN5tAxQVTKWRSmtruGinBh70Boa5m13nxpeCdIkywULuzlei9osCgwXpWjmGPdbFsPQ8xiYXK7zg5KhdIpLHmqmXLNxS6m6guk2CbqTrht-SO1JW4VBUPweY-goPU6ciRwjlmc

Performance
The FERO Lite offers both auto-draw and button-activated firing, which adds flexibility depending on your preference. I found the auto-draw to be responsive and smooth, and the button activation has a satisfying click.

In terms of performance, the 0.6Ω coil provides a more open airflow with a mild DTL experience, while the 0.8Ω coil is a tighter MTL draw with a nice throat hit. Flavor production is solid across both coils, especially for a pod system, and the vapor production is respectable, though not overwhelming. The 1000 mAh battery is impressive for a device of this size and easily lasts me through the day with moderate use. Charging is quick, thanks to the Type-C port, with the device fully charging in under an hour.

AD_4nXeRKj-EOx7mF2qIRrGZCQVqtPYMnQmFoCPRg5Lxdz6jYSfVQr6hLjk6fFD79-7ZUxh_w-Dbl9ILzC29ld9A9_M4qaz5YijdYJIFwCcXexU4F0DZpzq9lq723O0cCC8rRJOkD7FRcSNxj9is8lwD-IAYQKzq

Pros
- Compact and sleek design
- Good battery life
- Multiple coil options
- Responsive auto-draw
- Type-C fast charging
- No leaking

AD_4nXcT4_MqahZj_d3LirqXRzcLlxG8-cq_JPH09v6bZpnHw1h36Cuh02laTgvvGrp628z5w5wOcODrrwd7Wx6aqwSvLpfZoFWkxMwdArYoH5Vqc_nfE2pv5zjFO00RRvlxa1T7pOSADpx2Vfgk7mDz2VyfQbbh

Cons
- Disposable pods
- Slightly flimsy side fill system

AD_4nXefU9r3dq5Bj1DJjt6ZtP06ohOAkSGcYrw-OXMgB-7hKoTcsQb-Kj3oXpz6Puw4bRq4zgBmRkvEu_ww7Qr3e4EjWAnbY7OO5djpi9FC_7it3Nn45oCPQBiu6wkwr-ryvZW9K17Z00JGkjTWmyQvH91S7Tg

Verdict
The Suorin FERO Lite is a well-rounded device that’s perfect for vapers looking for a compact, portable system that delivers good flavor and solid performance. While the disposable pods may not appeal to everyone, the overall experience is very satisfying. It's a great choice for those who prefer a sleek design with minimal fuss and appreciate having the flexibility of both auto-draw and button activation. At 25W max output, it's not going to blow clouds like a high-power mod, but for a pod system, it does its job remarkably well.

Another big thanks to Suorin for sending me this device to review. Don’t forget to check out their website for more info on all of their products!

VU Sponsors