VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That look awesome!
I was just eyeing that one up last night.
it's very innovative.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
They're hot and fairly new. Buying direct will probably be the best option. But I don't buy from China either

urby2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
They're hot and fairly new. Buying direct will probably be the best option. But I don't buy from China either
3F is really good compared to Fasttech. They process quickly and usually gets to LAX in 3-4 days. But then it sits for a week in Compton for the handoff to USPS. Still only 14 days door to door in Phoenix.

Even my Bantam boxes made it that quick and I had to buy them "with batteries" to get the colors I wanted. Fasttech would still be packaging my stuff lol

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The ones 3F has at the moment are the non DNA version though. I'd have to have the DNA version.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I ordered one from Provapes because it looks like SXK is breaking their ties with Evolv. The discontinuation of the DNA 60 Billet Box seems to indicate that. Something is going on because the SXK 60 watt Billet Boxes sell off the shelves like hotcakes. MAybe Evolv cut them off. I don't know.

I grabbed one now because who knows how long the DNA version will be available,

urby2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I think Covid has Evolv waiting on materials. If you go to their site it shows an 8 week wait on dna60 boards. A couple sites I have been on say SXK dna60s will be back when Evolv starts shipping boards.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I don't see the DNA 60 worth $30 plus more than the sevo70. It works great imho. I've had mine about a week now. Should have all the goodies that fit it this week. Different tops and 18350/18650 adapter and tanks..

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I don't see the DNA 60 worth $30 plus more than the sevo70. It works great imho. I've had mine about a week now. Should have all the goodies that fit it this week. Different tops and 18350/18650 adapter and tanks..

This. The SEVO 70W is actually a really great board. If you vape in wattage there really isn't a reason to get the DNA, IMO.
That said, I have a 70W myself that I was considering putting up only bc I have too many mods. Only used it for a couple weeks and still includes the pod and unused coils.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

urby2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0

Tell you what, I have dna40, dna60 and 2 2016 70w billet box asmodus chip. They all vape the same. Only reason the 60 is cool is I bought one with a broken screen for $7.50. Escribe got the watts set to 21 until my new $12 screen arrives.

315jessie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This. The SEVO 70W is actually a really great board. If you vape in wattage there really isn't a reason to get the DNA, IMO.
That said, I have a 70W myself that I was considering putting up only bc I have too many mods. Only used it for a couple weeks and still includes the pod and unused coils.

What do you want for it

urby2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Never had a problem with SXK boards. Like I said, been running (2) 70 watt Billets since 2016 with no glitches. Ohms read same as my TAB mini.

Looking for an orange SXK Billet. Just sayin again lol

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm not disparaging anybody else's preferences, but I do use TC alot and love my DNA devices. I also love twiddling in Escribe :)
Tell you what, I have dna40, dna60 and 2 2016 70w billet box asmodus chip. They all vape the same. Only reason the 60 is cool is I bought one with a broken screen for $7.50. Escribe got the watts set to 21 until my new $12 screen arrives.
This is awesome. Replacing the screen is pretty easy. I killed one of my mine and had to take the one out of another SXK DNA 60 with a broken switch.

Which reminds me. I need to get another screen for that one.

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I'm not disparaging anybody else's preferences, but I do use TC alot and love my DNA devices. I also love twiddling in Escribe :)

This is awesome. Replacing the screen is pretty easy. I killed one of my mine and had to take the one out of another SXK DNA 60 with a broken switch.

Okay I sit corrected. That would be a benefit to the DNA board. I over looked that fact.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Okay I sit corrected. That would be a benefit to the DNA board. I over looked that fact.
Well I wouldn't say you were corrected. People just have different preferences. Who am I to tell somebody they're not happy with what they like?

For me personally I love my DNA devices and they're worth the extra money when I can swing it.

The 60 is a mature product too. Been around a long time and the firmware is solid. :)

For somebody who won't use what you're paying more for then it wouldn't be worth it.

urby2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0

Yeah it's a really easy fix. Escribe is cool though. Shows you real time stuff and such. Really well done by Evolv!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yeah it's a really easy fix. Escribe is cool though. Shows you real time stuff and such. Really well done by Evolv!
And it lets you tweak EVERYthing. If somebody's not into that then that's another reason not to go with evolv stuff.

I recently got a Dicodes Dani Box mini and I'm here to tell ya, if somebody wants a plug n play mod that one is NOT it. LOL! However, once I got it set up with TC it really is fantastic. Ya gotta love geekery though. Folks are different.

urby2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
And it lets you tweak EVERYthing. If somebody's not into that then that's another reason not to go with evolv stuff.

I recently got a Dicodes Dani Box mini and I'm here to tell ya, if somebody wants a plug n play mod that one is NOT it. LOL! However, once I got it set up with TC it really is fantastic. Ya gotta love geekery though. Folks are different.
Geekery is good. That's what we do lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors