Become a Patron!

SUPER Underage Vaping on the 'Tube: Vid needs reporting...

damndirtyvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This seems like the kind of thing that people here would want to know about. The kid actually says in the comments that he's 11. I've already reported it; it really creeps me out and this is the last thing we need out there.

"What flavor is it?"
"Gummy bears and WATTERRMELLONNNN."

FFS.

I'm hoping a flood of reports will get it down.

EDITED BY MODERATOR: Video has been removed from YouTube. Mission accomplished.

^I didn't want to embed here because of the content, wasn't sure how else to do that. If there's a cleaner way let me know.

Sorry if I've posted in the wrong place or if I shouldn't have posted at all. I'm used to other forums' layouts and am still getting used to it here.

Last edited by a moderator:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
No problems.

You are golden and you posted in the right place.

Granted I was no Angel when I was a kid and I started smoking at around 15.

However, hiding a pack of smokes and a pack of matches is one thing.

How the hell is this kid able to hid all the stuff you need to vape? Like a place to charge your gear?

Just how brain dead are the parents today!

And who the hell is selling him his stuff?!!

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unfortunately its far too easy for kids to find an older friend or parents in a lot of cases to buy them what they want. Now as far as hiding vape gear, I guess under the bed? But if mommy bought it for them why hide it in the first place? Sickens me.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

damndirtyvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I think like a lot of people on here, I have mixed and conflicting feelings on young smokers using vaping in a legitimate attempt to get off the analogues. However, my mixed feelings apply largely to young'ns who are teenagers, not ELEVEN. Granted, I understand some smokers picked up the habit at a horrifically low age. In that case, I defer to parental judgment though I still think it's absolutely ridiculous to give an eleven year old an e-cig.

All that aside, the problem here if (somewhat obviously) less about the act and waaaayyyy more about its existence on Youtube for all to see.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What country does the kid live in? this is something that must be considered when it comes to youtube videos.
What is illegal in one country may be legal in another.

If it's not the US, then it might not be illegal for him to have the stuff.
He might have been able to walk into the local shop and buy a case of beer, eliquid and a carton of cigarettes without anybody even blinking an eye or caring the slightest bit if there are no laws regulating that stuff where he lives.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Your reports must have worked. When I copied the link to go look, it said "not found". Nice job fellow Vapers!

damndirtyvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
What country does the kid live in? this is something that must be considered when it comes to youtube videos.

A quick browse of the Youtube channel found nothing to suggest that he isn't in the US, but I'm not sure. Frankly that's not my problem one way or the other and the video still warrants reporting, IMO. Youtube can decide to leave it up if it turns out his behavior is legal. But I think he happens to be in the United Sates, regardless.

I think it's still up. I can still see it. The original post URL isn't actually a link, because when I did that it auto-embedded. The space must be removed for it to redirect.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is still there. One more report. Turns out it's been there for a least a month.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I think this is ridiculous!!! How do you blame 11 yr olds. Where are these parents? I can't believe my kid(s) would post ANYTHING on youtube that I wouldn't be aware of or find!!! Parents just don't parent anymore! That's for another forum I guess. Unfortunately this doesn't help the right to vape fight. I bet there will be many more!!

damndirtyvapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh yeah, no blame on an 11 year old from this end either... I can only echo the statements made about the lack of parenting happening in this instance. Not to mention, how on earth do they not know this Youtube account? It sounds like it belongs to the kid doing the filming rather than the one vaping, but still. They're related as far as I can tell.

ETA: Thank you all for the reports! Mission accomplished indeed!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors