Become a Patron!

Surgeon general’s warning: E-cigarettes make leftists crazy

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you can't trust the climate science community due to fudged numbers and the mountain of cash they stand to lose if we aren't kept in fear all the time -- it can't surprise anyone that e-cigs are being politicized.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you can't trust the climate science community due to fudged numbers and the mountain of cash they stand to lose if we aren't kept in fear all the time -- it can't surprise anyone that e-cigs are being politicized.
yeah I had some little old leftist turd bemoan the fact that anyone could not believe in global warming...like you when I pointed out that it was more than understanble considering all the tricks and fudging of data that went on by the IPCC, that it was rationale for people to have questions about the validity of the so called science....whereupon he retorted with high intellectual acumen common of liberals by calling me an asshole....when I pointed out that maybe accurate it hardly addressed the issue of global warming....I also pointed out that it was not an intelligent thing for wrinkled,old skinny loudmouths with potbellies, who have spent their lives sitting behind a desk to go around calling people asshole, but perhaps we could take a walk and explore the idea together...he declined my invitation.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's just nonsense.
They were crazy long before that

VU Sponsors