.25% FA Fig
.25% FA Anise
.25% TFA Pumpkin Spice
.25% TFA Cinnamon Spice or .25% FA Cinnamon Ceylon
.25% FA Catalan Cream
.25% TFA Black honey tabacco
.25% NF organic ginger

Upped the DJ Rum to 1.25%

This is a sweet, well spiced clovey, vanilla peach flavor with light cookie. Many flavors at very low percentages so that spice isn't too strong. However if you do not care for spices you will not care for this. Good fresh as well as steeped.

I was trying to create what I used to smoke of a sweet clove cigarette. (thus the small amounts of fig, anise) This is not it. I have had a real tough go at trying to succeed.

Seems to be a good balance of spice with fruit and vanilla. I'm really digging this.

The small amount of Ginger is necessary. It sweetness/brightens balances the cloviness of the pumpkin spice & DJ Rum. I like the light cookie taste in here. The Vienna cream also sweetness this nicely.

At times you can taste the Orange coming through and at others I do not notice it.

I am unsure how cutting the fig, black honey,or anise would affect this or what they may add. I thought also of cutting out the cinnamon and upping the Catalan cream to .5%.

Regardless this is quite tasty if you enjoy a sweetly spiced type vape. If you try it or vary it any with good results post away.

Last edited:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Only 13 flavor ingredients?

EDIT: Make that 14 flavors ( perhaps more to come :eek: )

Slacker! :D

Ron
---
“A master has always something to offer, while we go hungry solely because of our own lack of appreciation.”― Okakura Kakuzō, The Book Of Tea

Last edited:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh....that clears things up. ;)

Glad I could help! :cheers:

For those perhaps perplexed, Ginger is pictured on the right and is located on Giligan's Island. (South Pacific Ocean)

Exploits at that location may sometimes be found on TV. Check your local listings on the National Geographic channel? o_O

Ron
---
"Are my methods ...unsound?"-Colonel Walter E. Kurtz (Apocalypse Now (1979)

Last edited:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol I'm such a flake. I edited. Just use a hair of ginger. Those red heads are pretty spicy. Yes, I really like this sorry bout the short list of ingredients. I need to play to lessen them, but haven't had time. I nominate Ron to make this good with less ingredients.:D. O wait...he might add more.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I nominate Ron to make this good with less ingredients.:D. O wait...he might add more.

While I appreciate your confidence in me, I am not worthy. Far more importantly, I believe the recipe is Perfect ...just the way it is! (with or without Ginger :) )
:yes:

Ron
----
"I must warn you, young lady, I am susceptible to flattery."-Esteban Vihaio

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While I appreciate your confidence in me, I am not worthy. Far more importantly, I believe the recipe is Perfect ...just the way it is! (with or without Ginger :) )
:yes:

Ron
----
"I must warn you, young lady, I am susceptible to flattery."-Esteban Vihaio
I disagree completely! I hear by deem thee most worthy! Now where is that bowing smiley face?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was trying to create what I used to smoke of a sweet clove cigarette. (thus the small amounts of fig, anise) This is not it. I have had a real tough go at trying to succeed.

I disagree completely! I hear by deem thee most worthy! Now where is that bowing smiley face?

Can I mebbe get off the hook by just passing along Jimi D's fine clove cigarette recipe?

Kretek
10ml (All Inawera Flavors)
6 drops Gozdziki (clove)
2 drops Vanilla
10 drops WG Garuda Tobacco Absolute

I was wondering how anyone can make a "Sweet Cloved Vanilla Peach" without using any clove flavor...so...the first thing I would change is the name. Maybe "Sweet Spiced Vanilla Peach"? :eek:

One reason I am not otherwise worthy is I have never used TFA Black honey tobacco. I might consider dropping it, but I have no idea of what .25% of it in your mix might bring to the party. I am certainly concerned that any suggestion I might make to drop it could cause a grievous error. :facepalm:

Ron
---
"When there is fear of failure, there will be failure."- George S. Patton

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, I forgot about Jimi's. I need to order those flavors, TY. The DJ Rum is a clove Tabacco flavor and the pumpkin spice tastes like clove. That's why I put clove in the name as its the main spice. As not everyone is a fan of clove.

I did play around last night adding one .25% flavor at a time and tasting. I knew that the pumpkin spice increased the clove taste and the ginger brightens and sweetness the cinnamon & clove. The fig and anise definitely add to this.
I also tried cutting the cinnamon and upping Catalan to .5%, but wasn't enough cinnamon taste to me. I tried the opposite; & cut the Catalan and used .5% cinnamon and it was too much to balance with the clove taste to me.

I am still unsure if black honey Tabacco adds much at the % used, but I know at 1% it adds a pleasant touch of sweet honey. I got tired and passed out.:zombie:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The DJ Rum is a clove Tabacco flavor and the pumpkin spice tastes like clove. That's why I put clove in the name as its the main spice.

I guess that's proof positive that I am not even worthy enough to suggest a recipe name change!:)

Ron
---
"Every strike brings me closer to the next home run."- Babe Ruth

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess that's proof positive that I am not even worthy :hearts:enough to suggest a recipe name change!:)

Ron
---
"Every strike brings me closer to the next home run."- Babe Ruth
No, no, no!!!:facepalm:. You are worthy!! You are worthy!! Look into your magic mirror and repeat the mantra over and over until you believe!!:). I mean, say, " I, Ron am WORTHY! I am WORTHY!!":banana::bingo::bunny:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No, no, no!!!:facepalm:. You are worthy!! You are worthy!! Look into your magic mirror and repeat the mantra over and over until you believe!!:). I mean, say, " I, Ron am WORTHY! I am WORTHY!!"

Thank You for your confidence!

Of course I followed your advice and uncovered my magic mirror. I learned that for it to operated properly now, I would have to do a necessary upgrade from Ver. 3.7 to Ver. 4.9. Unfortunately, that might take a while. :(

Ron
---
"Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie."- Miyamoto Musashi

VU Sponsors