1% FA Butter
.5% TFA Cheesecake (Graham Crust)
4% TFA Cinnamon Sugar Cookie
1.5% CAP Graham Cracker
3% TFA Sweet Cream
1% TFA Cinnamon Spice
2% TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
3% CAP Vanilla Custard

Vaping on it right now with a one week steep. Been messing with it for several weeks. I'd say I got it right where I want it.
It should definitely satisfy a sweet tooth.

HH sweet tooth.jpg

Last edited:

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1% FA Butter
.5% TFA Cheesecake (Graham Crust)
4% TFA Cinnamon Sugar Cookie
1.5% CAP Graham Cracker
3% TFA Sweet Cream
1% TFA Cinnamon Spice
2% TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
3% CAP Vanilla Custard

Vaping on it right now with a one week steep. Been messing with it for several weeks. I'd say I got it right where I want it.
It should definitely satisfy a sweet tooth.
it looks good! :)

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it looks good! :)
Thank you. It's very sweet & creamy.
Keep in mind, I mix max VG, so if you are adding any PG you may be able to take the percentages down a bit, but this is how it works for me.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you. It's very sweet & creamy.
Keep in mind, I mix max VG, so if you are adding any PG you may be able to take the percentages down a bit, but this is how it works for me.
i tend to mix up other peoples recipes in larger bottles than needed,, so if they are too strong i can just add some neat to it and be good to go. keep up the mixing,, you seem to have a good idea about what goes well with whatever :)

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i tend to mix up other peoples recipes in larger bottles than needed,, so if they are too strong i can just add some neat to it and be good to go. keep up the mixing,, you seem to have a good idea about what goes well with whatever :)
I do the same thing sometimes, especially when using new flavors. I've only been mixing for about a year & a half, but it's getting easier the more I learn.
Thank you for the compliment. :D

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep in mind FA Butter is from their "Kitchen Magic" line, and it does contain some baddies.
Yeah, I probably should have warned folks that if you are an avoider of the "bad stuff" this one might not be for you.
But it is SO good!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, I probably should have warned folks that if you are an avoider of the "bad stuff" this one might not be for you.
But it is SO good!

Yes it is good, got some myself:D.
Only mentioned it cause so many people recognize, and use FA, based on the "clean flavor" thing.

Kndabutch3801

Member For 4 Years
I use it in a very good recipe I call it sweetos.. sweet butter toast..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors