Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Chefs Flavours Jam Roly Poly 5.5%
Real Flavors Bread Pudding 6%
FA Labyrinth 2%
INW Shisha STrawberry 2%
FA Custard 4%
FA Marshmallow 0.5%

I think Im the only person who isnt mad on Chefs Jam Roly Poly, like it but dont love it. I made this to try and lighten it a bit and the end result to me tastes like a swiss roll.

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This looks good! I'm going to save this recipe for a future mix. I made 2 flavor orders this week ....I'm officially broke now. Im going to have to start a new order list! This is ongoing...the never ending list of flavors..... I reckon it could be worse right? At least I'm not toking on a tar stick!

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I know the feeling. I have always liked trying new flavours and concentrates as its half the fun and there is always just one more flavour you need for the next idea. I do think Im reaching that saturation point of having enough to only top up now.....well the point of no room in the cupboard haha.

In retrospect after buying so many I would advocate subbing though and using what you have that could be similar. It will never taste the same of course but give you an idea whether you want to buy the concentrate to make the real recipe, and giving it more time you also may see if newer concentrates are being used or just a fad. I must have quite a lot of similar flavour different concentrates that 2/3 of dont get used which is a waste of money really, even though the experimenting has been fun and worthwhile.....and it is still far cheaper than buying vendors ejuice and more importantly miles cheaper than smoking.

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For me, I haven't saved any money yet....I HAVE saved my health which is more important. I figured I started vaping in June 2015 and DIYing about mid November. I have already spent alone on flavors approx. $1200. New mods, tanks, sub-ohms, rda's, rta's....and so forth not included. New coils for all my tanks, wires, and build kit...not included. New syringes, needles, bottles, jars, scale, and frother...not included. And I still purchase my absolute favorite ejuice from Old Fashioned Elixers-Cup O' Joe (that I still have not found a clone or anything close to it) ....as my treat, once a week at $24. I'm sure I still missing items too. So far, I have far succeeded that after my figure of approx. $1680 (pack a day habit of Marlboro light 100's) OUCH- admitting that just hurt my heart! I wouldn't take back not one single thing though because the monetary value is meaningless to me....I am now healthy, and that it what IS important for me. I love to DIY but never have enough time to experiment. I could mix with my kids home but there would be no telling of the end results because I am constantly distracted :eek: which is what kids do best lol. :rolleyes: Which I am truly grateful for everyone who shares their recipes...thanks again!

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I started about 6 months earlier and sounds like progressed to diy same time frame as you. I have only significantly started to save the last 5 months or so. I re-use syringes and bottles as much as possible. I dont buy many new rda's or mods now. For me I am happy with what I have and tanks have improved a lot recently I dont think anything else has that I have tried, I found myself buying 3 derringers on fastech for £10 odd as I prefer that to the big clouds anyway.
The only pain with DIY is the time it takes for sure. I wish I could be happy with just a few recipes rather than keep experimenting, Im getting there now as have a few I really like but never been an adv type, wish I was!

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have 2 derringers myself. It is easy to get caught up with they hype or the next big thing. I think I've found my happy place with 2 atlantis and my theorum rta- to me they both have excellent flavor. The new notch coils that I use in the theorum produces so much great flavor. Oh-just to add to my earlier post, when I say money is meaningless...don't get me wrong, comparably money could never surpass health IMO. But I struggle just like everyone else with money issues. Maybe its me but when I reread my post it didn't sound right.
The struggles are real. Maybe I will settle down and save money soon...hopefully! lol

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My derringer died months ago was the 2nd rda I ever bought. Still use my innokin exthermals (now obselete) which I have had for well over a year as much as newer rda's. I have decided mod wise it is a load of bs anyway. If you are not into temperature control etc which Im not, all you need is enough power and battery life and bar minor ramp up times and reliability 90% of them are the same, I only buy one now if its to replace one that is dying and just buy cheap ones if I do. I wouldnt spend over £10 on a tank or rda generally as cheap clones are fine enough and I wouldnt spend more than £30 on a mod, Im glad to have finally lost the shinyitus regarding all that kind of thing, as 90% of the time what I did buy was no better than what I had, the Griffin has been the only really good thing to come out for me in a long time, as finally that was a tank with proper flavour after the crap of the aromamiser tank and many before it it for me. Anyway, health is more important than the money spent of course I do think if most of us vapers thought about what we spend on new stuff, most of it is a waste of money even though it can be fun, that is the conclusion I am glad to have reached myself, it is one of the reasons I left all the fb vaping groups I was in to avoid hearing and getting tempted with new stuff ;)

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
lol...I still have all the FB groups! Maybe that is my problem with buying the newest and latest...yeah! That's it! :D Going to sleep...tomorrow is going to be a long day. Goodnight :)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks tasty! Bookmarked for later mixing.

VU Sponsors