Become a Patron!

T-shirts?

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok im a t-shirt junkie. We need a shirt for V.U.! I owned a screen printing buisness for years before my hands gave out on me...anyway I wear vaping related t-shirts everyday to work. Its introduced many to vaping just by seeing me wear them and they in turn go to that site store or whatever. Is there shirts for vu???? Its a bad ass logo and would make a killer shirt design! P.s. I graciously accept and will wear any vaping related shirt with pride.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Agree!

I'm surprised Joe doesn't already have swag though?

He's a media/marketing monsta, he should. ;)

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let's start back chant...shirts shirt shirts shirts

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Neat idea ;) Anyone wanna make em? :D :D :D :D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just don't use CafePress, they suck salty balls...non-chocolate variey.

Here are some ideas if you can't source 'em locally: http://www.printaholic.com/our-reviews/t-shirts/

I assume you have a graphic designer already though, why can't they do it?

If ya need help, I've done some of that sort of Photoshop work before, but it was a decade ago. ;-)

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im with you. I sold my shop eight years ago. I had Corel Adobe etc. I could design again if I had the software. I don't know how good customink.com is. But people would always make their own design on their site then bring them to us to print.
Just don't use CafePress, they suck salty balls...non-chocolate variey.

Here are some ideas if you can't source 'em locally: http://www.printaholic.com/our-reviews/t-shirts/

I assume you have a graphic designer already though, why can't they do it?

If ya need help, I've done some of that sort of Photoshop work before, but it was a decade ago. ;-)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Im with you. I sold my shop eight years ago. I had Corel Adobe etc. I could design again if I had the software. I don't know how good customink.com is. But people would always make their own design on their site then bring them to us to print.

Yeah, all he needs is a repeatable screenprinter and someone to handle the digital files. It ain't hard. ;)

I've heard American Apparel makes a good product, but unsure of the pricing for wholesale.

http://www.americanapparel.net/wholesaleresources/

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Something like this?View attachment 434 This was just me playing around ;)

Yes, but I'd go with the front being a small pocket text of what was in the video: "You are not Alone..." plus a small fist/pv logo.

I'm watching NASCAR atm, but might fire up P.S. CS5 later to play. ;)

Be nice if I had a proper 300-600 DPI or preferably a Vector image to work with....you can't print screen rez...

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Something like this?View attachment 434 This was just me playing around ;)
Thats sick. I like it. I was thinking more along the line of the v.u. long banner with the fist across the front...then on the back just the fist small right below the collar (tag print is what we used to call it). I like your quote...nice!

egomama

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im pretty sure there are folks out there that are much better at graphics than me, this was just an idea that popped into my head. No seriousness behind it ;)

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im pretty sure there are folks out there that are much better at graphics than me, this was just an idea that popped into my head. No seriousness behind it ;)
Nonsense...that was great!. ..some of my best shirt designs came out of playing around. I miss it so..lol!

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bump for cotton! Maybe we should see how many would be interested. Then we could come up with a quantity to give the printer.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would definitely buy one! A person can never have enough vape clothes!

KuntryBarbie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Member For 5 Years
I like all of those but I like the designs on the back and maybe a lil UV symbol on the front left breast "pocket"

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd be more likely to buy something as simple as this:

e1HVK5r.jpg
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some hats and/or mousepads would be sweet...

I prefer the gel ones for my old wrists. :)

Gel_Mouse_Pads.jpg

Slots

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was looking through JWraps last night, and they have some really nice ones with "underground" fists and all .
Nice way to draw attention.
Would go good with a Tshirt

VU Sponsors