CLOSED - NEED TO SELL - BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! - Updated 9/15/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Bump. I’m pretty surprised and also kinda bummed no ones interested in this stuff.
Hey I thought it might be just me but seeing as Syythe also had problem messaging u,; and u also wrote u were bummed at lack of interest in the items 4 sale- well its kinda embarrassing that I can't see the majority of stuff u are referencing as 'listed for sale'. I see a total of no more than 3 mods and a couple RDAs, (no dreamer or ardent nor a bunch of other stuff I've read in this thread).
Its likely just an oversight on my part. Did u delete sold items...? Wishing u the best!
S

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hey I thought it might be just me but seeing as Syythe also had problem messaging u,; and u also wrote u were bummed at lack of interest in the items 4 sale- well its kinda embarrassing that I can't see the majority of stuff u are referencing as 'listed for sale'. I see a total of no more than 3 mods and a couple RDAs, (no dreamer or ardent nor a bunch of other stuff I've read in this thread).
Its likely just an oversight on my part. Did u delete sold items...? Wishing u the best!
S

I have deleted most of my sold items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors