Become a Patron!

Tank Choice?

Hello people, hope everyone is having a good morning/night, my question is as follows:

I currently drip with the IGO - M V2 on a SnowWolf 200W, but even though I love clouds, I really want to get flavor too, so I'm in the market for a tank setup. I want good flavor and decent clouds and my price range is 25-50 dollars.

Thanks in advance for the help guys!

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The Cleito 120 is an amazing tank, and there is an optional RBA deck for it too. Aside from my new ModFather (very $$$) this is my favorite tank.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello people, hope everyone is having a good morning/night, my question is as follows:

I currently drip with the IGO - M V2 on a SnowWolf 200W, but even though I love clouds, I really want to get flavor too, so I'm in the market for a tank setup. I want good flavor and decent clouds and my price range is 25-50 dollars.

Thanks in advance for the help guys!
Welcome to VU!
If you like to vape at high wattage, then I have to agree with the Cleito 120. However, if you don't use high wattage, you find many other good tanks, including the Cleito (without the 120).

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
TFV8 kit. should be around 30 bucks if you look around and goes with the RBA deck
If you want to build your own coils, Augvape Boreas, Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme, and Geekvape Griffin 25 plus are great choices. The boreas is around 20-25, the supreme around 30-40 and the griffin 25 plus is around 25-35

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would suggest the Smok Baby Beast, (coils are not cheap), Tobeco Super Tank Mini (tons of coil options), and for simplicity and performance the Joyetech Ultimo. I currently use three of all these and am pleased with the vapor production and overall great flavor. All under 25 bucks.

VU Sponsors