Become a Patron!

Tank for a Kbox

StanM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to see if anybody else can come up with any ideas. My niece is using a nautilus on an istick 20. But, everytime she hits my silverplay built at .5 on my sigelei 150 she is blown away. She loves the open draw and flavor. So, i purchased her a 40w kbox. I was going to get her a subtank mini, but she felt it was too warm of a vape for her, because of the lesser air flow. I have scoured the internet looking for a hybrid rta that works well around 25w and been unable to locate a good one.
I know about the delta II, but it's sweet spot seems to be 30-35w. Anybody have any other ideas? Thanks for the help guys.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are so many on the market LOL, I like my kangers, The Aerotank is one of my favorites along with the standard T3'd's for simplicity

StanM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hoping to have her dive into simple rebuilding and sub ohming.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Plenty of air flow, check out some of the threads on them & good luck:)

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All of the Subtank Plus's and the newest versions of the Mini now have dual air slits. If you are gonna go with the mini check with the dealer to see if it has the new base.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My nano and subtank are amazing, she would be totally in control of her air flow with three different settings. And that subtank looks SWEET on the KBox! (Get her some of the colored rings so she can snazz it up...:D)

StanM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After looking into it, the mini v2 should work well for her. I think the first one I purchased for her dad might have been version 1.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
A couple other options are the Herakles, Maganus, Starre.

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Personally, I consider the kbox to be the perfect accessory to the (full-size) Subtank. (The full-size fits on the kbox perfectly. :) )

StanM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just checked the first mini I purchased. It is the updated one. I agree with her, it's still too restrictive on the airflow. Ugh...back to the drawing board.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Arctic has a bit better airflow and cooler vape than the Subtank, works with 0.5 coils pretty decent at 25-30 watts on my Kbox, but isn't designed as a rebuildable...

StanM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I will forget about the rba part and go with just a sub ohm tank. How is the flavor of the arctic compared to the Atlantis? I found the Atlantis somewhat muted.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only tried a v1 Atlantis in a shop for a few drags some time ago...much more impressed with the Arctic, though I'm not much of an authority on sub-tanks, only owning two. Check out the Subtank Wars thread for more comprehensive reviews and comparisons of at least a dozen different options...

VU Sponsors