Become a Patron!

Teamwork Is Key in Team Sonic Racing

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Years of playing kart racers has made me a little aggressive. When I’m leading the pack and suddenly a projectile knocks me back five spots, a blind rage tends to take over.

But in Team Sonic Racing, even when the worst happens, you can get a little bit of help. Instead of braving the tracks alone, you’ll have two teammates who can bail you out when you’re offroad, transfer you items from afar, and even join with you for a massive synchronized speed boost.

Each character in Team Sonic Racing has a specific class: Power, Speed, or Technique. In our demo at Gamescom, example teams were made up of one character from each class -- Sonic, Tails and Knuckles on one team, Shadow, Rogue and Omega on another, and Chao, Big and Amy on a third. We also saw an additional set of three characters that SEGA isn’t ready to talk about just yet. A SEGA representative confirmed to us that in the final game you’ll be able to mix and match to your heart’s content, including a team of three Sonics or three Bigs, for example.

Continue reading…

Continue reading...

VU Sponsors