Become a Patron!

Teens most drawn to e-cigarettes by online ads

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently got a new atty, and I wanted to get a pyrex driptip for it...and so I went to a local B&M to see if they might have something.I had not gone to this B&M in a year or more it used to sell alot of highend tube mods back when people still used them, and they had a real extensive bunch of juice from alot of diffrent vendors. when I went in I noticed that the shelves of juice they had looked like the kids ceral aisle at the local safeway.garish collors bright colorful label with cartoonish images and printing...it was disturbing....

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I recently got a new atty, and I wanted to get a pyrex driptip for it...and so I went to a local B&M to see if they might have something.I had not gone to this B&M in a year or more it used to sell alot of highend tube mods back when people still used them, and they had a real extensive bunch of juice from alot of diffrent vendors. when I went in I noticed that the shelves of juice they had looked like the kids ceral aisle at the local safeway.garish collors bright colorful label with cartoonish images and printing...it was disturbing....
But old people's cereal sucks a bag of dick.

I wish they put real sugar back in the stuff nowadays..

VU Sponsors